Destruction [Chpt. 1]

-=+=-
                                                      TommyInnit's POV
                                                                    -=+=-

I walked through the forest after I lost Tubbo while we were playing tag. I have never seen this forest before and after not too long I saw a mountain in fount of me and walked along with it for a bit then I reached a massive hole in the ground that looked anything but natural. there was wood, stone, carpet, anything you could imagine scattered everywhere in pieces, I looked around for a moment and then spotted a woman with dark cyan hair and in a purple shirt and skirt sitting in the middle of it all on a small piece of land that somehow survived. She was sitting down, I wasn't sure if she was dead, alive, unconscious, or anything else. Then I spotted four other people on the other side of the massive hole in the ground.

 Then I spotted four other people on the other side of the massive hole in the ground

(This is around how big the hole is I couldn't fit in the whole screenshot)

There was a woman with pink hair laying on the ground clearly very injured a boy with black hair pacing around the area, a woman with blue hair looking like she was trying to find a way to get the dark cyan haired woman, and lastly a woman with brown hair tending to the pink-haired woman's wounds. They all looked injured with burn marks and a scratched on them, probably from the explosion because by the looks of it it was fairly recent. I signed knowing I had to help them somehow, I couldn't just leave them here looking like that and struggling. I took out my blocks and started bridging to the cyan-haired woman and eventually reached her and I already felt a pair of eyes on me which was probably one of the people on the other side of the hole. I looked at her she had her eyes opening looking at the ground, maybe she was semi-conscious then? Then she looked up at me, her purple eyes shining in the light and she asked, "Who are you?" with a raspy voice. I kneeled down next to her and said, proudly, "I'm TommyInnit the Woman savior," I smiled proudly and she laughed a bit coughing after and she said, "Well 'tommyinnit the woman savior' could you help me out of this mess and over to my family?" She pointed over to the other people and I nodded standing up and holding out a hand for her to get up. She took it but stumbled a bit but regained her balance.

We walked across the bridge I made and she was limping a bit, probably from the explosion, then once we walked across the bridge we walked around the gigantic hole and after a while of walking we reached her family and she went and sat on the ground. The blue-haired one walked up to me and said, "Thank you for saving Lunar from that.. we barely have any materials so we couldn't get her. I'm Funneh Cake by the way but call me Funneh," she held out her hand for me to shake and I took it and said, "Well I'm Tommyinnit, what happened here by the way?" Funneh bit her lip for a moment before looking at the black-haired boy and he shook his head, "Not much just someone outside out Village planted TNT and lit it earlier today," She said quickly, It didn't seem very legit because of how she looked at the black-haired boy before answering but I believed it anyway.

"Well you all seem quite injured... so would you like to stay with me in my town?" I asked perfectly sure they would take the offer. Funneh sighed and then looked at the brown-haired girl and she forgot I was here and asked, "Should we take the offer gold? We have nowhere else to go unless we want to try to start another town which probably won't go well after a while.."

I thought for a moment, wait did she say ANOTHER town?! That makes me wonder how many times they've been in or started.

"Let's take the offer it's better than starting from scratched again and we'll probably meet new people which is most of the time good," Gold replied, sighing.

"That great woman! We should get going, follow me," I said joyfully as Gold put the pink-haired woman on her back with some struggle of course and Funneh helped the dark cyan-haired woman up letting her hold on to her arm so she could walk better and then the black-haired boy followed us. Then I remembered that I had the cords to L'manberg but forgot to use them earlier when I got lost in the forest and then I thought, 'gosh I'm so dumb but if I wasn't so stupid I would have never found these women and guy and helped them, I'm so pog'

(Gosh I've never used the word 'pog' in my life-)

-=Half an hour later=-

We stopped at the giant black walls of L'manberg and they looked up at it and gold said, "Woah, that's huge," and we walked around to the entrance.

Yay First chapter is out It's not the best because I don't watch DSMP streams much but I'm still trying to mainly stay updated with the lore, Well I hoped you liked it, make sure to take care of yourselves peeps, Bye Bye!

910 words