What??? Wedding is in less than two hours. How are they going to find Rumaisa?? 

   my aunt's eyes fell on me and with universal magic suddenly her eyes softened " sweetheart '' she cupped my face .

  Sweetheart …???

  " Don't…" grandpa voice boom as if he read her mind .

  " Don't drag my granddaughter into your mess " he stood in front of her, hiding me protectively .

  While I stood shocked like a statue .

  " Dad …. Humza is the most powerful business man there is in the media and thousands guess, He threatens us that if the wedding doesn't happen today… he will ruin our existence " I gasp at the horrible warning .

  What is he human or monster ..

  Maybe it's good that she ran away …

  " I won't let you guys put my granddaughter's future at stake " he hissed .

  " Please dad, try to understand, " Uncle shouted, frustrated with his father's stubbornness .

  My aunt is someone who never humbled herself in front of me but today she folded her hands '' please Humna save our life or we all will be on the road then how we are going to take care of Dad '' she glanced at grandpa and my breath hitched .

  She is right, if that man ruined our family , how we are going to take care of daddy…. He is old , he cannot survive hardship at this age ...No… no… no …

  " Don't emotionally exploit her " my grabdpa growl angrily but they already did .

  A tear fell from my eyes as I stared at grabdpa who was standing in front trying to protect me from misery. He did this my whole life saving me every time they tried to misbehave . 

  How can I let this man suffer… he is my everything , he protected me and now it's my turn .

  " Humna only you can save us " my uncle stepped forward .

  " I will " I whispered clenching the hem of my dress into my fist trying to gather courage .