Epilogue

hands held back by a man you've never seen before. his grip was tight. "keep moving" he says, voice stern and steady. you could tell he wasn't playing any games with you this was real you were really in prison. "it hurts" you say, slight wince in your voice, you turn back and look at him. "shut up and keep moving" the same stern voice responds but his grip weakens.

you make it to your cell. another soldier opens the door while the one behind you releases your arms from the cuffs. he pushes you in and you fall to the floor, then turning around and facing him. he locks the cell.

"food is served 3 times a day 8am, 1 pm and 6 pm if you're not awake you miss your meal and have to wait for the next one. don't talk to anyone around you or you're time here will get much worst got it?"  he stares at you waiting for a response. you nod... not knowing how to address him.

just as he turns around he looks at you... he's thinking about something but you can't quite put a finger on it. what could he be thinking? 

he takes a step away from your cell before you raise your voice, "what's your name?" he looks at you cocking an eyebrow. "and why would you want to know that?" he asks, smirking. you smile ever so slightly and say "i should make myself familiar with the people here, no?"

he smiles. "we're told not to make friends with prisoners you know?"

your smile fades a little. "well i'm not just some prisoner am i?"

"enzo... my names enzo" he says before walking off.