Chapter 1: No!

3rd person's POV

Charles points to Wanda and enters her mind. He is immediately engulfed in a white space, he sees a door and wheels over to it. Opening the door, he sees rubble and a person underneath it. He gasps and wheels over to the figure "Wanda Maximoff, your mind is being taken over by the Scarlet witch, take my hand, I can set you free" Charles says extending his hand. Wanda hesitantly takes it.

Charles had just pulled Wanda up from underneath the rubble. She dusts herself off before looking at him, "Run through that door, Wanda! You have to leave," Charles yells as a red form of dust appears behind him. Wanda runs through the door just in time to hear Charles' neck crack. 

She sobs and has taken over her body. She knows where America Chavez is and she intends to find her. After minutes of searching, Wanda runs into the teenager causing America to get into a fighting stance, "No, it's me. I'm Wanda. Not the Scarlet witch. Charles he, he um, he saved me from her, I'm sorry for what I did," Wanda says "Are you really Wanda Maximoff?" America asks "Yeah. I am" Wanda replies and America nods.

America the entends her hand, "Let's go, I'm taking you back home," America says "And about your kids, I can bring them with-" America starts "No, it's fine. Strange was right. They aren't real. As much as I want them to be they aren't" Wanda admits to both America and herself.

Ms. Chavez nods and the two jump back to Earth-616 but not exactly on Earth-616. They were on Titan, where the Avengers were fighting against Thanos' army. Wanda looks around and can't help but think if she caused this.

Her eyes land on Thor who has Stormbreaker against his chest as Thanos is holding it against him. Something clicks into Wanda as Mjolnir flies and knocks Thanos over. Wanda then holds her hand out and the Hammer comes flying toward her. 

She then swings the hammer as she charges toward Thanos and hits him. Captain America throws his shield toward Wanda and she hits it causing a wave to knock over everyone.

Wanda then summons lightning with Thor's hammer and points it at Thanos causing the lightning to hit him and him to fall back. Thanos decides he's had enough of this and tries to snap his fingers but nothing happens. Everyone including Wanda looks over to where a blue portal has opened, Loki comes out of it with the tesseract in his hand.

Loki truly looks scared and unsure of what he's doing. He lifts his hand, letting the energy flow through his body and veins, "I...Am...The god...Of mischief" Loki says and snaps. 

All of Thanos' army, including Thanos himself, vanished into dust. Loki walks over and sits against the pile of debris. Thor runs over to him and hovers over him, "Brother, talk to me. Are you okay?" Thor asks "I'm not- I'm not your brother," Loki says and Thor looks infuriated "I'm not just your brother. I'm your best friend and I'm sorry" Loki says "No. I'm sorry, don't leave me," Thor says and Loki smiles "I need you here with me," Thor says as Loki's eyes start to flutter shut.

Everyone bows down to him and Thor sobs, "Everyone. We should go. We need to have a funeral for him and all those we just lost," Tony says and they nod. 

Vormir with Clint and Natasha

Natasha's POV

I hug Clint one last time, "Okay, you win," he whispers and I smile a little. The next thing I know is I'm being flipped to the ground, "Tell my family I love them," Clint says and I grab his wrist and flip him over "You can tell them yourself" I say pointing my widow bites at him and shocking him.

He groans in pain as I run over to the edge of the cliff. Just as I am about to jump off the cliff we are sent back home. I land in my fighting pose before looking up. I see everyone back, "Oh my god, you guys are safe!" I say and I spot Bucky "How?" I ask noticing he was dusted "Loki, he snapped," Wanda says and I wipe the tears that left my eyes, I'm sorry Thor," me and Clint say at the same time and Thor nods.

3rd persons POV

Wanda walks up to Thor and hands him the hammer, "Here," she replies softly "No, keep it. I have Stormbreaker. You are the worthy one" Thor chuckles "Are you sure?" Wanda asks and Thor nods, "Tell me, does it ever go away?" Thor asks "To be honest. No, it doesn't, I'd be lying if I said it did. But the pain you have to o to therapy to get rid of that" Wanda jokes earning a chuckle from Thor.

Wanda smiles and walks away bumping into America Chavez, "We've got to stop bumping into each other" Wanda says and the teen nods with a chuckle "Listen, I want to thank you. I'm very sorry for all the pain I've caused," Wanda says "It wasn't you. This is you. Thank you for the apology though." The teen says and Wanda nods before heading into her room and showering.

She walks out and sees Natasha sitting on her bed, "Can we talk?" Natasha asks standing up and taking Wanda's hand, "Could I get dressed first?" Wanda asks "It's better if you didn't" Wanda hears Natasha think.

Wanda looks at Natasha with an eyebrow raised "Please tell me you didn't just read my mind" Natasha says and Wanda chuckles as Natasha cringes.

"What's so important, that I don't have to get dressed?" Wanda asks "This?" Natasha says unsure but still kisses Wanda, "I know you might not like me the way I love you but, I just wanted you to know this before I go," Natasha says and Wanda kisses her again "I do. And what do you mean you're leaving?" Wanda asks "I'm retiring from the Avengers. If they need my help they'll call me. I'm staying with Clint and his family," Natasha says and picks up Thor's hammer, twirling it around my finger "Looks like I'm not the only worthy one" Wanda mumbles.

Natasha chuckles "Can I come with you?" Wanda asks after a few minutes "What?" Natasha asks "I want to come with you," Wanda says again "Wanda, are you sure?" Natasha says "Yeah. I want to be with you, and if it means you're leaving I'm coming with you" Wanda says and Natasha kisses her again "Now, I see why you said, it'd be better without any clothes," Wanda says in between kisses causing Natasha to chuckle.

Let's just say they had Friday mute the room and the two had an eventful night... 

This chapter probs made no sense but ion care. it's fanfiction people FANfiction.