Maya doesn't know that Conrad is here now. He heard this match from Maya yesterday so it was a perfect timing that he could watch this volleyball match.

"Why you're wearing a hoodie? You don't usually wear hoodies." I asked.

"Oh this? I don't want people to recognize me before the pageant starts. I'm getting a lot of ambush fans lately..."

That's right. He's getting popular each day.

I chuckled and said that it will be harder for him to walk around carelessly from now on.

"It's not really that bad but I feel a little nervous whenever I go outside ever since what happened at the book fair."

Is he saying about a sudden cheek kiss from a fan of his? Or the one that fans ambushed him?

I got a little awkward and said "oh, t-that thing when the fans got you c-completely surrounded."

"... Yes, t-hat's the one."

A sudden rolling of drum beats were being played and it seems the first set of the game will start.

While watching the game, I felt uncomfortable when I think of what happened during our trip to the book fair.

I should not feel this way because Conrad is meant to have fans anyway. What's the big deal of him having fans?

I was not feeling this way when I still liked Lucas. I was fine when other fans were fawning and getting close to him.

Nah, I might be feeling this way because I became friends with Conrad when he still hasn't achieved much fame compared to now. I'm not used to him being popular.

Oh wait, I feel like I'm a bad friend now. It looks like I'm jealous for his success in his career. This isn't right. He deserves much love from his fans due to his hard work and talent.

But it really affected me when I saw that kiss...

Shoo away, you bad thoughts! Why I am thinking this way?

I'll try to focus on the match to distract myself from these ugly thoughts.

I suddenly looked at Conrad focusing on the game.

He really looks handsome so focused on the game.

"Look Athena! Marketing scored a point!" He cheerfully said.

"Y-yeah! They scored a point!" I said.

I stared at him again.

"Oh, Maya is quite good serving the ball to the opponent's side."

I sighed and turned my head towards the game.

Conrad is such a precious friend.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The marketing team won.

The game was so good that I thought the marketing team would loose because the economics team was pretty good too?

"Want to come with me at my van? I have a lot of supply drinks from Dolly's. Want to drink one?"

"Oh, the free supply you get for being our brand ambassador. Sure, why not. I'm quite thirsty." I said.

We went to the closed parking lot and Conrad knocked on the passenger seat's door.

I saw Naoya, his manager, rolling down the window.

"Oh hey Athena! It's a surprise meeting you here!" He said.

His van has leveled up. It's now a luxury van.