A Eventful special ( Pride Pt.1)Not a ask or dare

Sprinklekit was setting up pride flags and was getting ready to celebrate Pride month. Sprinklekit invited ''all'' the transfers to the Pride celebration. Everybody had some sort of thing for the pride celebration such as a piece of clothing or sign or something.

Sprinklekit was wearing a piece of cloth that resembles a transgender like color.While sprinkle kit was setting up the area they noticed ghost dragon pup and Abble both not wear anything and sprinkle kit decided to comfort them.

Sprinklekit : hi guys I am super happy you came to the Pride Celebration but I am curious on where you put your pride signs and outfits?

Abble and Ghost dragon pup both didn't quite understand what to wear and they both tilted their heads in confusion.

Both Abble and Ghost dragon pup : ??????

Sprinklekit : uh- you know pride outfits and stuff or at least a pride sign.

Both A and G : looked at Sprinklekit in confusion again.

Sprinklekit: ..... you guys remember what pride is right?

Both Abble and ghost dragon pup didn't want to make Sprinklekit mad or upset so they quickly went to get dressed.

Sprinklekit : welp I guess they forgot their outfits? well I guess I will set up some banners while I wait for them.

(Meanwhile with the two pups)

Abble and dragon pup rushed to the bathroom both in confusion on what to wear. 

  Abble : Ghost dragonpup I don't know what to wear!

Ghost dragon pup :I don't know what to do to maybe we just confess to Sprinklekit that we don't know what is Pride.

Abble : NU! we shall never show weakness or confess think of what sprinkleKit will do when they find out!!!

'''Insert flashback to what they think will happen if they confessed''

''sprinkle kit : YOU GUYS FORGOT PRIDE DAY!?!??!

Abble and dragon pup : nods heads silently and sadly.

Sprinkle kit : HOW DARE YOU YOU TWO ARE THE WORST PUPS IN THE WORLD HOW COULD YOU AGHHHHHHHH.

Insert the planet earth go BOOOOM.

''End of flashback''

Both Abble and Ghost dragon pup : le panic

Both : AHHH WHAT DO WE DO???!?!

Abble : I don't know maybe pride is like the holidays???!?!?

Ghost dragon pup : OH GAD OH GAD OH GADDDDD 

Abble : OK QUICK LETS DO PLAN : GO INTO A HOILDAY OUTFIT AND HOPE SPRINKLEKIT WON'T EXPLODE THE WORLD.

The two pups then went into the change room and due to digging through the garbage can they found holiday outfits.

The two pups then rushed back to the Pride celebration in their new outfits.

( With Sprinklekit)

Sprinklekit just finished the banners when they saw the two in their newly made outfits.

Sprinklekit:  Wha- you guysss thats not pride related at all!!!

Ghost dragon pup was wearing cloth over them that resembles a ghost for halloween. Abble was wearing a neat little Christmas outfit with bells and a bow tie.

( here are their outfits )

Sprinklekit : you guys look cute- I must admit but still this is quite disrespectful!!!!! 

The two pups put their heads down sadly  :c 

Sprinklekit:.......

Sprinkle kit feeling a bit of guilt and felt bad for yelling at the two allowed the two pups in anyways.

Shork: oh hey Sprinklekit nice party you have going on here- ( sees the two pups )

Shork : What are you two wearing?!????

The two pups : TWT oh shi-

(btw this is what Shork looks like )

PS: this is here for a little mini episode Pt.2 will come soon.

Btw be free to ask or dare them while they celebrate pride month!!! 

( Sprinklekit, Shork,Abble,Ghost dragon pup are ready to be asked)