𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

I smiled at him. "She did this set good, right?"

"Yeah" He agreed, I hugged his arm and looked in the mirror. Our height difference shocked me from a different perspective. I didn't know that Dejhari was so tall until now.

"Ou, you're tall." I said, he shook his head and played around with the rubber bands on his twists. I hated when he did that because it makes the twist lose and then they start coming out sooner than it's supposed too.

It really makes me mad. "Stop that."

He smacked his lips. "It's not gonna come out."

"It is." I argued back. "Come here, pick me up."

He looked down at me with a smile before shaking his head. "No."

"No?" I repeated in shock. "Why?"

"I'm tired of these funerals, all these pills they got me delusional!" He rapped before picking me up and sitting me on the counter of the bathroom.

I looked at him and leaned against the mirror. I watched as he rapped along to the song that was playing from my phone. He moved around on his phone as he held my hand.

"I wanna go to Miami next weekend." He suggested before eyeing me. "You coming with me?"

I frowned. "I didn't even order no looks."

"I gotchu. You just need to bring you." He said before smiling. "Wanna go onna jetski?"

I got excited. I've never drove an jetski before but I wanna try this time. I've been on one when I was younger but actually drove one, unheard of.

"Yeah, I wanna drive."

He pushed his lips to the side. "You in the water. You could drown if you drive it how you drive."

"How do I drive?" I asked laughing a little bit. He's so scary.

"It just ain't gon be safe for you to drive like that onna jetski Mama." He said rubbing my hand with his thumb, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not gonna drive crazy, I promise."

I grabbed my phone and went to my messages. I noticed that the groupchat was jumping so I had to see what all the hype was about.

🅿️

DeMaya
Bitch
Are we outside next weekend or what?

Meena
Y'all just broke up two minutes ago 😂😭😂

sister💗
I think y'all gonna be back together. Y'all just need to talk pookie

Kianna
it's the pookie for me 😂😂😂😂
yeah y'all just need to talk though
we can still be outside if you want

I'll be miami 💅🏽
can't make it sorry

sister💗
aw ms.girl 😂😂😂😂
who you going around the corner with?