Jose gave an understanding look. "Omnisexual. It is similar to pansexual, if that helps you.. but instead of ignoring bodies and only going for personality, Iike all different genders." He explained slowly.

P: "I see..t..that's interesting.." looks away and pauses for a moment "I wanna kiss you so bad right now.."

D (for Donald): in mind "phooey... " Was looking confused and distraught as he also had feelings for the two but the thing is.. he is still in closet and feels like he is forced to like girls and is why he still hangs out with daisy even though she's a bitch. "I wonder if she's thinking about me right now." He whispers to himself"

José's eyes went wide at the rooster's bluntness. "O-oh," he stuttered in surprise, before regaining his cool. "I won't stop you, mi gallo. (My rooster)"

P: pulls Josè close and kisses him passionately

D: watches from a corner of the room and sighs... "That's it.." pulls out a picture of daisy "I.. I think imma break up with her.. h.. hopefully.. s..she will.. still.. want to be f..friends" sighs again. "But what if she gets mad?" Stresses out

José returns the kiss, his beak dusted with red blush. He breaks to breathe, and then notices Donald. "Ah! Donal', mi amigo. (My friend) Are you well? You look stressed."

D: "what? No I'm not!" Gives in eventually and tells the truth and sighs "fine..I'm thinking I should break up with daisy."

P: "ugh! Finally! She's an absolute bitch!"

José thinks about his distaste for Daisy, but keeps it inside. He gets up and pulls Donald into a hug. "No matter what, we will support you. Right, Panchito?"

P: "absolutely! We are always here for you Donald!"

D: "thanks.."

José gently nuzzles the duck, before letting go. "If I may ask... why are you thinking of breaking up with her?" He gently holds Donald's hands.

D: blushes and is nervous "uh....uh....well" Donald hasn't come out to the cabs yet.. and not even to daisy "uhhh.."

suddenly A noise was coming from outside of the front door.

Donald could hear it and goes to investigate

D: "what's going on?" He goes downstairs to the front door and look through the window to find daisy outside making out with another duck who had purple eyes, brown hair, and was wearing a red varsity jacket with a P on it.

D: frozen In shock and despair and felt his heart sink to the ground and then he breathes heavily until eventually fainting.

José comes to investigate as well. "Ah.." he says, pressing his teeth together, seething at the cheating duck outside. "Here, Panchito, help me take him to the couch. Then we will chat with.. her."

P: "okay"  helps him carry Donald to the couch "wtf um.. idk if he can hear but I think he had gained a few libras. (Pounds)

José snickered lightly. They put him on the couch, then José cracked his knuckles and straighted his suit. "Alright. Let's go meet the new guy." He said angrily.

P: "vamos"! Follows Jose outside
_____________________________
meanwhile
_____________________________

Daisy: making out with this duck