Legos

[Your POV]

I marched though the snow up to a certain "friend's" house to deal with some business.

"Stupid Mathias, not answering my calls," I complain as I finally get up to his back door. Turning the door nob I walk into his house. All the lights were off except for one in the room farthest from the back door. Removing my shoes I walk towards the door.

"He better not be doing something stupid," I mumble to myself as I walk right up to the door. I can hear small noises from inside of the room then a sudden loud amount of laughter. Barging in I observe the scene before me.

Mathias turns around to see who was at the door then grins, "great timing _____! I just finished making the most powerful weapon ever!" Marching over to him I try and see what was so great. Half way there I see small colorful bricks laid scattered all over the floor.

"What!? How is this even a weapon!?" I give him a WTF face as I continue to march over to him.

"So you haven't been answering my calls because you were playing around with toys!?"

Pointing a finger to him as I continue to walk closer.

"You know what? I was hoping you weren't doing something stupid but-" before I knew it, I found that I have stepped on one of his toys. Next thing I knew I was screeching in pain and jumping around as I held my foot in pain. In my crazy jumping fit, I ended up stepping on another.

"FFFFUUUUU-"

Mathias only laughed as I continued to jump around swearing as I stepped on his "most powerful weapon ever".

Finally finding a place where there was no such "toy" around, I sit down and massage my poor feet. "I knew I should have worn my shoes in the house!" I mumble to myself, "stupid Mathias..." Mathias looks away from me and continues to work on more of this "weapon" with not a care in the world.

I glare at the back of his head for a few minutes to see if he'd notice, but after a while I got tired of it and just spoke.

"So you don't even care that I'm in pain? What kind of a friend are you?"

Mathias suddenly stopped working. He put down his almost finished "toy" and turned around to face me.

"I do care, but I don't think it's that serious. I'm just the loving kind of friend. But I'd like to be more than that.."

I arch an eyebrow, trying to figure out what he said. "What was the last part you said? I couldn't hear you." Mathias' eyes grew big for a second then he quickly turned around, a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Nothing."

"Lier. Stop hiding!"

Carefully walking over to him, trying to walk over most of the "toys" in my way. When almost right behind him I trip on one of them.

"WATCH OUT!" I yell as I go crashing to the floor, bringing Mathias down with me. Good thing the small area around Mathias was clear from all those things or this fall would have been so much more painful, with having Mathias land right on top of me.

"Get off," I demand as I try to push his head off of my chest. He wouldn't budge so I just laid there. Sighing I feel my heart start to race for some reason. Suddenly I feel Matthias adjust his head so that his ear was right over my heart. I could feel my cheeks begin to burn from my blush, "w-what are you doing!?" He smiles as he listens to my rapidly beating heart.

"I'm guessing you're feeling it too. My heart beat racing."

It was true. I could feel his heart racing as he laid on my stomach. What did this all mean? It was driving me mad that I haven't felt this feeling before! Suddenly I feel Mathias lift himself off of me, but now he was hovering right over my body, a hand on each side of my head. I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine in a very determined way.

"________. T-The reason we're having this feeling is... Is because..."

"Sorry I couldn't hear the last bit. Can you repeat please."

He closed his eyes and blushed a darker color. He took in a breath as he tried to speak again.

"The reason we're feeling this way is because..."

"Just say-"

Without finishing my sentence, Mathias leans down and kisses my lips. My eyes grew wide for a second, but then closed as I melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. His kiss became more loving as I kissed him back wanting more. Slowly he broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"I love you _______. I always have and always will."

Smiling at him I give him one more peck on the lips then whisper in his ear, "I love you too Mathias."

Both of us getting up, I fix my hair and help him make these "weapons" of his. As we worked I had a thought, "hey Mathias." He turns toward me and smiles, "yes." Picking up one of the pieces I look at it for a while, "who are you actually planing to use this on?" He blushed a bit at the question.

"Well, I was thinking we could give it to our children."

"Our children..."

He looked at me, hoping that he didn't do anything wrong. Gently tapping the block on his head I giggle. "Maybe one day," I say as I give him a kiss on the cheek.

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

My first time doing a one shot on Denmark!! And it's about Legos~ we all know and love Legos. But as soon as you step on one of those darn things you feel the pain of a life time. :D Got to thank Denmark for that one! Hope you liked it! I'll try to update more often (I'm just having SOOO much fun making APH MMD videos~! But does anyone know how to put them on YouTube? It would help me a bunch!) THANKS FOR READING!!!

(^ω^)