"So I'll pick you up at Nine on the dot, ok?" Joyce told him putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Ok."

"And if anything happens just ask them to use their phone and call home. Okay? Don't-"

"Don't walk or bike home I know," Will said.

"And Will, have fun," Joyce told her son giving him a loving look.

"I will, bye mom." He said about to open the car door before I came up to his passenger side window.

"Hello, my favorite Byers." I started buttering Joyce up before asking her for anything. Will groaned. I know he just wanted to play games with us but I needed a ride home

"Hi, my favorite L/N." Joyce smiled, "What can I do for you." 

"I was wondering if You could give me a ride home when you pick Will up? I just don't want to be alone biking home late at night."

"Of course honey, I'll be here at nine on the dot. So be ready." 

"I will thank you, Ms. Byers." I thanked her. Will got out of the car and I waved her off. 

"You know you don't have to butter her up before you ask her. She already loves you just ask and she'll do it." Will said playing with his hands.

"Oh, but it is true, you are my favorite Byers," I said putting my arm around him in a hug. 

"Are you guys coming or are we gonna stay out here all night?" Dustin whined holding on to the door handle.

"Oh I'm so sorry Dusty Wusty, did you want a hug too?" I say in a baby voice and hugging Dustin.

"Ew get it off me. Guy's she's forcing her girly affection on me." Dustin said grabbing Lucas's arm but Lucas rolled his eyes.

"You're so dramatic," I said walking into the Aracade. I go straight to Dragon's Lair.

"ME FIRST" Dustin yells pushing me out of the way and putting two quarters in the game.

'To slay the dragon, use the magic sword.' The game character says seductively.

"Oh Jesus I'm in uncharted territory here, guys," Dustin warned us as we hovered over him. watching closely to tell him what to do.

"Down, Down, Down." Lucas, Will, Mike, and I instructed Dustin

"I'm going, I'm going."

We start mumbling different things so Dustin could only hear a bunch of gibberish. His character just nearly dodged the dragon and his fire breath. We cheered as Dustin almost got the sword. He was getting close.

"I'm going, I'm doing it." Duston buzzed excitedly. We all clamored excitedly behind him. "Shut up! Shut up!" He yelled at us. When he turned his head to yell at us his character was hit by the fire. The character on the screen turned into ashes, "NO I hate this overpriced bullshit son of a bitch!"

"You're just not nimble. You'll get there one day. But until then, princess Daphne is still mine." Lucas boasted. 

"Whatever I'm still on top of centipede, Pac-man, and dig dug," Dustin rolled his eyes at Lucas

"Not on top of Pac-man anymore." Now it was my turn to boast. 

"What who beat it?" Dustin asked defeated.

"Yours truly." I bragged flipping my hair like they do in movies. 

"Well, I'm still on top of centipede and dig dug." Dustin smiled.

"You sure about that?" Keith asked smugly, munching on his cheese puffs.

"Sure about what?" Dustin asked shocked. but Keith only ate another cheese puff. "You're kidding me, no, no, NO!" Duston yelled when he saw the dig dug leader board.

"751,300 points!" Will gushed.

"That's impossible," Mike commented.

"Madmax, Who is Mad Max?" Dustin asked Keith

"Better than you," Keith said licking the cheese residue off his fingers. Dustin flipped him off. I'm so proud.

"Is it you?" Will asked kindly.

Keith scoffed, "You know I despise Dig Dug."

"Then who is it?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, spill Keith," Dustin asked rudely

"Come on sticky fingers, tell us." I insulted. Keith flipped me off and I did the same back.

"You want more information than I need something in return," Keith said looking at Mike. The rest of us turned to face Mike too.

"No, no, no, no way. You're not getting a date with her." Mike argued referring to Nancy, his sister.

"Mike, come on, Just get her the date." Lucas tried convincing him

"I'm not prostituting my sister." He said with a finalized tone. Dammit.

"But it's for a good cause." Lucas pleaded.

"No, don't get him a date. Y'Know what? He's gonna spread his nasty-ass rash to your whole family." Dustin spat at the teenager in front of him

"Acne isn't a rash and it isn't contagious you prepubescent wastoid."

"Oh, I'm a wastoid?" Dustin asked sarcastically. "She wouldn't go on a date with you. You make, like, what? $2.50 an hour?" 

"Nice perm." Keith fired back.

"Oh what? You gonna make fun of my hair?" 

"You know what. Fuck you ass wipe. We'll figure out who he is on our own." I said pulling Dustin away from the creepy teen. 

"Wow Y/N that didn't seem like proper, lady-like language." Lucas teased. 

"Screw you." I laughed as I dragged them off to pac-man. My personal favorite game. They call me basic for liking it but hey, it's a classic.

"Hey, have you guys seen Will?" Mike asks. we start to look around us and the people and games next to us. No sign of Will.

"Shit! Here we go again." I groan.

Well!!! New-season new book. And a new Y/N. I am so excited to be back for this and I have all the book covers done including for 3 and 4. I know exactly where I want to go with this story and I can't wait for you guys to see it

-Itsbouttogodown