Chapter 8: Finally Falling

Start from the beginning

"Prince Xiao Zhan might come off frigid and blank, don't forget he's also human and feels everything we do."

Wang Yibo nodded. "He looks so strong than anyone I have ever seen but at the same time, he's equally fragile, so delicate,"

"And you must take care of him, make him feel loved as his alpha, and judging from your expression, you already feel something for him" She teased at him, giggling when Wang Yibo bloomed brighter than a rose. She proceeded. "I never thought I will live to see the day you will fall in love,"

"I'm not in love, mother," the third prince of Dawnton pouted and his mother cackled.

"You will soon enough," she turned to the doctor who nodded and went towards the Omega. "He's the finest we have in Dawnton, he will be able to take care of the Omega prince,"

"He better."

"Your highness, prince Tyler requests for your presence in his chambers," Haoxuan informed.

"What does he want?"

Queen Yang sighed. "You should go see him Wang Yibo. The crown prince selection has begun and you know the saying, keep your friends close but your enemies closer, you might not want to be the king but you are still part of it,"

*********************

Wang Yibo arrived at Prince Tyler's chambers moments later, immediately being ushered in by his elder brother.

"Have a seat, brother!" Prince Tyler led with a cheerful smile on his lips to the corner of the room where his study table was. He pulled Wang Yibo to a chair and instantly poured him a goblet of wine.

Wang Yibo tilted his head, noticing the older's unusual behavior. "You are serving me wine, Tyler, I'm getting skittish,"

1st Prince Tyler chortled, taking his seat at the other side of the table; they stared eye to eye. "Of course not, little brother. I thought we could catch up, it's been long since we've had a proper talk,"

Wang Yibo nodded, taking hold of the sliver goblet and bringing it to his lips, taking a sip of the wine. "The wine is bitter,"

Prince Tyler nodded. "It has more of tannins just the way you like it,"

Wang Yibo placed the cup down, gawking deadpalmed at the older. There was no way Tyler called him to have a brotherly chat. "Why did you send for me Tyler?"

Prince Tyler smirked. "Why so impatient Wang Yibo?" He teased and continued. "But anyways, I will stop beating around the bushes. Pray tell, how's your Omega. I heard he's still unconscious?"

"The doctors are doing their best, he's going to be fine," Wang Yibo retorted, keeping his voice firm and unhurried.

Tyler nodded, gazing at Wang Yibo for a second longer before continuing. "I am hoping he told you about my slaves?"

Wang Yibo raised an eyebrow. "Slaves?" He grilled. "From what I know, Dawnton does not encourage slavery. What are you talking about Prince Tyler?" He decided to act clueless. "Do you have slaves?"

"Yes, I do." Tyler responded.

"The question here is why Tyler? Why enslave the people you are trying to rule?" Wang Yibo implored.

EVIGHEDEN ||Yizhan Fanfic|| OMEGAVERSE AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara