•{parents}•

summary: Tom finds out your secret in the worst way. and social media interviews suck.

"You alright, darling? You've been in there for a while."

Oh, Tom. My gorgeous fiancé, he's no idea what we're about to be faced with.

I was staring down at a positive pregnancy test. And we've got a Buzzfeed interview to go to tonight.

"Um... y-yeah, babe. Just having some stomach pains. I'm okay."

I wrapped the positive pregnancy test in toilet paper and tucked it into my small purse. Then joined Tom in the hallway of our small, cozy hotel room.

I have to do my best to hide my emotions tonight. Tom's smart. And he knows me better than I know me. If I even hint at something being wrong, whether voluntarily or not, he'll question me about it until I tell him.

"Do you think maybe it's jitters? Maybe you're just nervous, my love."

I let out a breath of relief when he took me into his arms, then pulled back and pressed his lips gently against mine.

"You look stunning," He complimented. "Ready to go? Are you hungry, would you like to get something to eat on the way?"

"We don't have time to, lover," I linked my fingers into his. "I'm ready to go, though. I wanna get there earlier."

"What's up, Buzzfeed! I'm here with Tom Holland and his gorgeous fiancé. And we're here to play a game of 'Never Have I Ever'!"

"Hey, thanks for having us," Tom warmly smiled at the lady. I smiled as well but couldn't find the courage to say anything.

Tom's always been so much better than me at talking to people. He's a people lover. I've never been able to understand how he does it, because I've always been a soft spoken person.

"Alright! First question!" The lady looked down at her first notecard. "Never have I ever... been hungover."

Tom and I both put our "I have" signs up, then laughed together. Tom shook his head with a facepalm.

"More often than not- it's been together," He admitted, his words barely understandable due to our laughing.

"We have a good time, though," I added to his statement. "Usually worth the misery the next day."

"Who's worse when hungover?" The interviewer asked curiously.

"Definitely me," I began laughing again, especially when Tom shrugged. "Only because I get super cranky. But thankfully my fiancé is absolutely amazing and takes really good care of me."

"Alright!" The interviewer spoke the second I finished, like she was waiting for me to stop talking. I'd be lying if I wasn't growing tense. "Next question! Never have I ever... snooped through your partner's phone without them knowing."

Even Tom made a face at that question. We both flipped up our "have not" signs. I was gonna say something about not asking questions like that, but Tom beat me to replying with something a lot less rude.

"I think the only time we go through each other's phone is when we're looking for something together. Never while we're alone."

"Trust is a big deal," I added to his statement.

"Never have I ever... sent a risky text."

Tom and I both blushed a deep red and flipped up the "I have" sign. He scratched the back of his neck and chuckled softly.