Chapter 6

The Gohstbusters along with Rory decided to investigate the park of KISSworld after hearing many reports of unexpected activity.

The sirens of the Gohstbusters vehicle sounded as Egon Spengler drove it down the long twisty road.

Are we there yet? Rory complained almost Rory don't worry Ray Stantz said as Egon Spengler took a left and then a right it was about five minutes later that Egon Spengler pulled into the parking lot of the KISSworld park he turned off the engine a...

Are we there yet? Rory complained almost Rory don't worry Ray Stantz said as Egon Spengler took a left and then a right it was about five minutes later that Egon Spengler pulled into the parking lot of the KISSworld park he turned off the engine and one by one the group hopped out of the car starting with Egon Spengler than Rory followed by Dr. Peter Venkman ,Ray Stantz.

You aren't allowed in here Delilah Domino said to the Ghostbusters and Rory. Egon Spengler nodded a look of defeat on his face before he turned around and walked away looking for another way into the park the others following him.

It was an hour later before Ray Stantz and Egon Spengler found another way into the park which was a large tear in the gate but it was the moment that the four of them stepped out onto the park ground that they heard screaming and saw people running out of the park.

And it was as Egon Spengler looked around that he saw The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man.