"B-But... I'm in love with him--"

"No, you're not, Alexis." Eve cut off.

"W-What?" I asked, confused.

"Eve.." Danny tried to stop her from saying something.

"Shut up, Danny. I know what I'm doing!!" Eve interrupts, then turning to look at me seriously.

I raised an eyebrow, rubbing my swollen eyes and Eve gave a long sigh.

"Alexis--"

She was about to say something that looked awfully serious, but it was interrupted by a knock on the door.

*Knock! Knock!*

"Damn." Eve hissed under her breath.

"Who is it?? " I asked softly.

There was no response, and the door flung open by itself revealing a tired and sleepy Carson.

There were bags under his eyes and he actually stinks. His hair was a complete mess and he looked torn.

It was like he didn't sleep, eat nor went out of his house for days.

His other arm revealed a bouquet of yellow tulips-- My favorite flowers..

"Look, Alexis--"

"What are you doing here?!" Eve snapped, standing infront of my bed to shield me.

"Look, I want to apologize--"

"Apologize?! God, Carson!! You tried to freaking rape her!!! What are you?! Some bipolar freak?" Eve growled at him.

I was silent as Eve kept shouting at him, not finishing for him to speak.

"I said I was sorry!" I heard Carson cry out.

"Sorry is not enough for trying to rape my friend, Carson! You never changed! You're still such a freaky, weird bastard who don't care about what people feel!" Eve glared.

Carson fell silent for a minute, and then his eyes met mine.

"I'm really sorry, Alexis.. I really thought you were cheating on me.. I didn't mean to but it just hurts to see you happy with him... I'm scared of losing you, Alexis. I love you. You know I do." Carson said.

I clenched my fists as I remembered how ruthless he was when he was trying to rape me. He didn't even hear out my cries!

"I don't give a damn if you love me, Carson." I hissed, clenching my fists.

"Alexis.. I know what I did to you was wrong and I'm already paying for it... I couldn't sleep... I couldn't think straight-- I mean look at me! I'm a complete mess!! This is how much I love you and I just... images of you and Darren together is what really got into me--"

"I don't give a f*ck, Carson." I snapped.

He fell silent, I wasn't fond of curse words so he must be shocked.

"You tried to rape me!! Your very own girlfriend! You should've known better!!" I sobbed.

"I know... I was a jerk." He sighed deeply.

I wasn't sure if I should even believe his words right now.

After what he did to me....

"I never cheated on you! Even if I did cheat on you, that's no good of a reason for you to rape me!" I said, my voice cracking.

"Get out of here, Carson." Eve growled, as she comforted me by stroking my back.

"Alexis... Please listen to me, I--"