Chapter Twenty

A/N Ok guys here is the chapter i think y'all have been waiting for, this is the first of the two POV for Grant. i hope you guys enjoy and sorry about the long wait!

Chapter Twenty (Grant’s POV)

      A week until Christmas and everything was going great, Joaquin was finally officially living with me, he was getting more comfortable with me, but most of all he loved me. I was the happiest man in the world right now. I don’t think nothing could bring me down right now.

      I walked into the kitchen and found Joaquin on the phone, he looked delicious in his black skinny jeans and purple fitted button shirt. He had the first two buttons undone, showing a peak of his well-toned chest.

        “Ma that’s great, well I’m glad you reconsidered Joan offer. So have you found a place yet?” he was talking on the phone with his mom, ever since she and Joan met they had become close friends. My aunt had offered Irma the manager position of the new restaurant she was opening soon. I knew Joaquin was excited to have his mom and sisters closer.

         “Ma I told you I would help you look.” I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his shoulder. He was such a mama’s boy, but it was cute.

         I gently caressed his groin over his tight skinny jeans as my other hand slipped inside of his button down shirt. My thumb brushed over his nipple as I kissed a trail from his neck to his ear, his breath started to get sallow. “Ma I’m going to have to call back later, ok bye love you.”

          He dropped his phone on the couch and turned around to kiss me. “Do you always have to do that when I am on the phone with my mom?” I smirked as he pushed me away.

        “It’s your own fault you shouldn’t be dressing so sexy.” I grabbed him around the waist and pulled him back to me. “So why are you dressed so sexy?” I nuzzled his neck

          “You forget we are going to club boom with Aden and Jaxon?”

           “Of course not,” shit that was tonight, I thought it was next week.

           “Then why aren’t you dressed?”

           “I was just going to get ready.” I kissed his neck before I let him go.

           “Hurry up then, they will be here soon!” he yelled after me.

         The one thing you can count on club boom is that it is always packed. Packed with guys looking for their latest lay I use to be one of these guys but not anymore. I already had a guy I was in love with, we might have not had sex yet but it didn’t matter to me. I loved being with him because he made my life interesting, I couldn’t ask for a better guy.

       “Man how long has it been since we been here?” Joaquin shouted at me as we made our way to the bar. “I don’t remember it ever being this pack.” We finally made it to the bar; Joel was working the bar as usually.

      “Hey Grant and Joaquin, what can I start you off with?” Joel asked. “Your usual?” he grabbed a bottle of tequila and two shot glasses.

       “Yeah make them doubles.” Joel poured our shots and handed them to us. “The club is really packed tonight isn’t?” Joaquin asked before he took his shots.

     “Yeah it really is, too bad you guys are together. A lot of hot guys here tonight.” Joel added.

       “Haha well I'm already with a hot guy.” I placed my arm around Joaquin and kissed him.

Anything Can Happenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें