XXXIII. Worship **

HEY! UPDATE! ** means there's lime! not intercourse but kinda just touching and stuff. decided I needed a visual for a lime instead of a smut :)

* some sensual touching and sweet talk hehe

I walked in the house after a long day of work. Spencer met me with a smile and a kiss to my forehead. "Hi love, how was work?" he questioned.

"Tiring. One of our girls was missing and I had to fill in her spot as well. I'm gonna go take a shower real quick," I told him with a smile. I walked past him and up into our bedroom, straight to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and was met by my stripper outfit. I was way too tired to even change.

Unlike most boys, Spencer didn't mind. I explained to him I just dance on a pole for guys and girls, and he believed me. Plus, I also told him a lot of girls hit on him, so I guess it was even. I just took everything off I had on and hopped into the hot shower.

It turned my skin red, but I really needed this. I stood under the water for a few moments and continued to wash myself. I shaved since I was getting a little uncomfortable, and I got out. I sighed when I realized I didn't grab any clothes, so I wrapped my body towel around me and walked into our room. Spencer was sitting on the bed in just his boxers. I smiled and blushed sightly, walking past him and to the closet.

I picked out an outfit, not expecting Spencer to show up behind me when I turned around. I looked up at him a bit with a smile. "Yes?"

"Don't put clothes on." My eyes widened and I blushed.

"Spencer, I'm really tired.."

"I don't want to have sex, love," he said, putting his hands on my shoulders and slowly leaning in, putting his mouth to my shoulder and softly kissing my now-washed skin. "I just want to worship you for all that you are.." I was a little taken back by what he said, but honestly, it sounded wonderful.

"Let me dry my hair?" I asked in a whisper. He nodded and kissed my shoulder one last time. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door again. I always shut the door, even though he has seen me naked before. It was a habit.

I quickly dried my hair and walked out, still wrapped in a towel. Spencer was sitting on the edge of the bed and he put his arms out. I walked over and stood between his legs. He leaned in and kissed my collarbone, slowly taking the towel from around me off.

He smiled and pulled away, "Lay down baby." I nodded and crawled onto the fresh bedsheets, smiling. I had washed them before I left this morning. Fresh bedsheets always smelled and felt so good. I stretched out a little before Spencer crawled next to me, on my right side. He spread my legs slightly and moved my right arm above my head.

I watched him, smiling at how gentle this rockstar could be. I loved him when he was rough, but man oh man was it a lot hitter seeing him like this. His touch was so light that it caused goosebumps on my skin, all over. He lead his hand over my skin and I closed my eyes, a smile not being able to leave my lips.

I jumped slightly when he put his lips to my neck. He used his other hand to move my head slightly to the side, continuing to work his lips over my skin. "You're so beautiful, you work too hard every day.." he whispered against my neck. I laughed softly. "I'm serious."

"I know, Spence.." I replied. He moved his kisses down to my nipple now, gently sucking on it. I couldn't help but open my eyes, watching his hair hang over his face. It gently hit my skin and caused my body to shiver. I let out a breath and moved my left hand down, gently starting to rub my clit. It wasn't fast, nothing too harsh. Just a soft rub which made me feel a bit more pleasure.

After sucking against that nipple for a while to where both of mine perked up, he gently laid his chest on mine with his arm on my left side and held my shoulder. He kissed on the left side of my neck now, licking in some spots. I moved my hand when he gently ran his down my stomach again. I closed my eyes and smiled again, enjoying the worship I was getting from my boyfriend.

He put his hand now against my clit, gently rubbing the way I did a few minutes ago. He pulled away and kissed across my chest to my other shoulder. I started to pull one knee up but I laid it back down, just enjoying laying here. He pulled away and smiled, putting his lips to mine.

I happily kissed back. His other hand gently massaged my breasts. I easily slipped my tongue into his mouth. It wasn't a fight for dominance, just something nice and easy. He pulled his hand away and also pulled away from the kiss, putting his fingers to my mouth. I smiled and gladly took them into my mouth, sucking on them. I could tell he enjoyed what I was doing, because his face was turning red.

Once he pulled his fingers away, I looked down at how hard he was. "Can I help you now, babe?" He looked a little disappointed.

"I wanted this night to be about you and your beautiful, sexy, delicious body.." he said with a small whine. I rolled my eyes with a smile and sat up, pushing him gently to where he was laying down. I laid on my side and kissed down his v-line, slipping his boxers off. He kicked them off to help me and I put my hand on his erection. I heard him take in a shaky breath and I looked at him. I smiled and slowly began rubbing him.

"Just because I didn't have an orgasm doesn't mean I don't want you to have one. I'm worn out and I can tell that you need some sweet relief," I spoke softly and put my lips to his pelvis bone to kiss it. I heard him chuckle and I sped up the pace my hand moved slightly.

The pre-cum leaked from his tip and I used it to slightly make it more slippery for me to do it easier. I continued to kiss around his thighs and abdomen.

I let go for a moment to lay between his legs. I wrapped my hand back around him and started pumping again, now kissing at his inner thighs. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw his hands grab onto the bedsheets. I smiled. "You're so hot when you get embarrassed by me pleasuring you."

"Hush." he whimpered out the word and I giggled, continuing to kiss his thighs and pelvis. I could tell me was getting off on just my hand, so I didn't bother using my mouth. It might have made it better, but like I told him, I was tired.

So, I laid my head on his thigh and closed my eyes. I felt his muscles relax and tense as I pleasured him, his breathing slightly picking up. After a few more minutes, I felt him twitch in my hand and I smiled, opening my eyes and watching him come on my hand. I made sure to help him get everything out before he handed me the towel I wore about an hour ago. I gently wiped him and my hand off, making a good throw into the hamper near our bathroom door.

He opened his arms and I crawled up to him, putting my leg on his abdomen and my arm across his chest. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I don't work tomorrow," I told him with a smile and kissed his jaw.

"Horror movies in the basement?" he asked.

"You know me too well, baby."

6 4 22