| PURE OBSESSION | Sundrop - FNAF SB

SUNDROP x READER (Angst)

⚠️ ¡ warning !
- wrong spelling, wrong grammar idk. Didn't double check.
- foul language, fake situation!
- obsession, yandere, extremely disturbing content. Please skip if it makes you uncomfortable, I do not mean to offend anyone!
- not requested by anyone.

●○●○

" I told you, they were just here! They were just here, playing hide and seek! w-with me! "

Sundrop yelled at the others for the hundredth time. Despite the permanent smile on his face, the voice of his tone is something you can compare to a mad man.

He was so angry, too angry that scares chica and the rest. Freddy stared at him, concern written all over his face.

" Why can't you believe me!? They're wearing a light blue gown, with h/c hair, and they're so loud! They're just roaming around, singing and giggling, why can't you see them!? "

Sundrop freaked out, clutching the edge of his rays, looking around while avoiding everyone's gaze. He was so stressed, he was panicking.

" Sundrop, please calm down, we don't understand who this person is. We can look up their identity file, it's much more easy if we use that method. "

Freddy tried to reason, but sundrop had enough of this bullshit.

" SHUT UP! "

Sundrop screeched, sun rays twitching on its own. It was trying to hide itself inside Sundrop's head plate.

His jester was in a shade of yellow and blue, with mini white dots like stars appearing on his costume. There was a bright red light, unblinking rapidly on Sundrop's eye.

" Please- just please calm down- "

" YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! "

Sundrop screamed, punching Freddy in the face. Freddy collapsed on the ground, but his system is still alive. That scandal was caught in his camera lenses.

Freddy was astonished.

Chica was shaking a little, all she wanted is for her friends to hug and help each other.

But monty, and Roxy is not having it. With that scandal, Vanessa immediately came into Sundrop's aid.

" That's enough, go back to your room and think about the things you did- "

Vanessa was cutted off when she felt a heavy weight on her shoulders. There she saw monty and Roxy, resting their hands on Vanessa's shoulders with angered expressions.

" You're in a lot of trouble. "

" Let's see who's the winner! "

Sundrop stopped, as he stare at monty and roxy with frightened eyes. The blue hues disappeared and faded away from his jester, his ray was steady, and his eye is not blinking red anymore.

He's back in his senses, and the two animatronics are glaring at him.

He stared at them, afraid of what would happen, before running away. The others tried to stop him, but he's way more faster. Not even the wolf herself could catch up.

While he was running away, his eyes caught a glimpse of something warm to his sight.

A hue of light blue, it was you. You were Standing up right in front of the mall's main gate, blood dripping from your head to toes.

He halted, studying your back to your lower body, blood is everywhere which it made him panic, and without any hesitation, he came towards you in speed.