Snow have no idea about this, its a surprise I had been planning for her from a very long time. Now that the construction is done I thought this would be the best present for her.

We reached the spot and as soon as we did. Snow asked me.

"Why are we here?"

"You'll know" I said and got down from the car and opened the door for her.

"Vlad what is all this?" Snow asked me.

"Snow just walk" I replied.

I know Snow was confused as how this place looked like I'm sure she will like it yet I'm nervous.

Once we reached inside everyone shouted

"Surprise!!" And Snow clutched my arm listening to the loud voice.

It was the Orphanage home where Snow lived for a long time. I renovated it and gave it a new name. Snow always wanted to do this but she got busy with kids and me and never got time for this. She wanted to renovate this Orphanage home and make it available for those who were to be loved and to be abandoned.

"How is it?" I asked her.

"You did all this" she asked me back.

Snow and her cross questioning will never end.

"Yes I tried my best" I replied.

"It's beautiful Vlad it's very beautiful I loved it

thank you so much" Snow said with happiness in her eyes.

"Pleasure love" I said kissing her head.

"But how did you and when did you do all of this?" Snow asked in exciting tone.

"You loved it that's more important than anything else." I said looking at her.

And then I took her to the next surprise. I made sure we were alone there.

"Vlad it looks odd we can't just disappear" Snow complained when I took her away from others.

I did not reply instead I took her to the place where we could see the name of the house properly.

Once she saw it she read

" SNOW HOUSE ".

"Vlad you did all this. Oh I don't know how to thank you I mean all this is happening so soon how and from when did you plan all of this?" Snow was almost in tears.

"Snow please don't cry you know I can't see that. I did this for you. I don't think this is anything compared to the happiness you give me each day. I'm blessed to have you as mine and the mother for my angels. I just asked for a yes you gave me much much more than just a yes. I'm glad to have attained that charity function that day which changed my entire life. I just love you Snow I thought my love would be enough for both of us but your love for me has made this small world of mine which is everything for me. I love you" with that I kissed her forehead.

And we stood there for sometime and when we went back Swan

Came running to me and Snow took Veronica from Jenny we were then surrounded with all the reporters.

The flash scared Snow, Swan and Veronica untill last month now they have got use to it I'm just glad about that I simply love the way they have moulded themselves with my life style yet keep me grounded.

Today when I turn back and look at the old me I just can't believe how did I change so much and all this because of Snow. She has transformed me into this and I did not even know how and when I became a responsible husband and father from a casanova.

Once the reporters got their picture they left and I was with my 3 angels again.

Swan ran to her grandmother and dad took Veronica.

"I too have a surprise for you" Snow whispered in my ear.

"Really?" I asked turning towards her.

She then took my hand in her and kept it on her stomach and whispered in my ear.

"I wish it's a boy this time"

And I was happy more happy than I can ever know.

"Thank you" I said and kissed Snow.

"It is always a pleasure to carry your babies"

She knows how to make me happy.

"Just when I think I have done something that made you happy. You do something that makes me much more happier than anything else."

With that I kissed her and the rest of the night was spent seeing her smile in my arms.

***********************
Thank You For Reading.

Vote

Share

Comment

Follow

Waiting For Her Yesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें