𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

Start from the beginning

Suddenly he stops and gently removes his fingers from my heat. I'm momentarily stunned until he turns me around and kneels in front of me looking at my body with some kind of spark in his eyes that sends my heart tingling weirdly.

Noah lifts one leg and places it on his shoulder and holds my thigh with his other hand. He nuzzles his face from my thigh to my entrance and flicks his tongue to lick my soaking nub.

I'm embarrassed at how quickly he turns me on and how quickly my body responds to him.

Before I know it, Noah decides he's done teasing me and latches his mouth onto me. I gasp and rest my head against the cool tiles as the hot spring trails down my body onto his.

Grabbing his hair, I only him closer and begun to shamelessly ride his face, Noah makes a deep sound of approval from the back of his throat that goes straight to my groin.

My stomach and butt clench as I chase my orgasm with a need I never knew I had. Noah adds two fingers in me and I lose it. I throw my head back, eyes tolling to the back of my head, mouth open and moan loudly as my body quivers and shakes from the shocks coursing through me.

God this man

I open my eyes after I come down from my high just to see him looking at me with such intensity that I have to look away from him.

"I...do you want me to...?" I gesture to his raging hard on. Noah to my surprise shakes his head.

"Trust me this was more for me than it was for you" his voice has gone down an octave, completely breathless. He kisses my thigh once more before getting up and lathering his loofah with a generous amount of soap. I watch him as he trails the material around my body, lathering me up before rinsing me.

"We have to hurry baby. I'm already late" he kisses my collar bone. He likes doing that—kissing my body I mean. I step out of he shower wrapping a towel around me.

"I thought you were CEO?" He grunts in response.

"I am but that doesn't mean I should be late." I roll my eyes at him and earn a glare. He slides the shower door open once more.

"Come here" he crooks his finger gesturing for me to come to him and I obey.

Grabbing my chin in a gentle but possessive way, he kisses me. Passionately, gently and almost lovingly, I close my eyes savouring the feel of his soft, minty tasting lips on mine.

"Go get dressed. You're distracting me" he whispers against my lips. I wait for another kiss but open my eyes when I hear he door slide close and see him smirk in the fog covered glass. I glare but comply anyway.

I make sure to sneak into my room without Ms Bale seeing me and get dressed in a light blue lace pencil skirt and white blouse with a matching long blazer and heels.

Deciding not to go overboard with the makeup and risking the California heat, I keep it light, before grabbing my purse and heading down the stairs for a quick breakfast.

Noah comes down soon in a navy suit. My mouth waters but I force myself to keep composure and stand up when he offers me a hand.
                                    —

Instead of staying at he office for he whole day as originally planned.

I get picked up by an enthusiastic Angela and Lillith accompanied by Lillith's daughter, Camille.

Camille is a very smart and well mannered child. She makes me think about how one day I want children too.

I stare out the window blocking out all sounds around me and imagine little Coco and Noah's running around the mansion as Ms Bale chases after them to get into the tub.

I would love that—a family with him. Even tough I'm not sure how he feels about me. I know he wants me, but I'm not sure if he...loves me or wants something a little more long term.

I hope he does. I just want to be with him, he makes me happier than anyone in this world. He cares for me like no one had and listens to me with interest when I blabber on about things I've begin to obsess over.

He isn't anything like Jake. Jake was everythinga good person shouldn'tbe or have done. Because of him I lived in misery, fear and isolation, I was so alone and vulnerable that I believed hat he was the only person I truly had.

I mean it was kind of true considering the fact that I was an orphan and the people who worked at the orphanage could not give two craps about me or any of he other children there.

Not to mentionthe fact that he made me end contact with all the friends I had made. I hated no one like I hated Jake. Noah let's me have a voice in his home, if I don't like something or if something upsets me.

He goes put of his way to make sure that it never happens again. I love being around him, I love that even though most of he tome he's a big grump I can make him smile.

In that moment I realise that I am completely in love with him. The realisation although terrifying makes me smile like a Cheshire cat hat earns me concerned glances from my friends and even Cami.

My phone suddenly dings with a message that makes my blood turn cold.

Unknown: I'm coming for you