𝟐. 𝐆𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

ᴅᴇᴠᴏɴpast

ᴅᴇᴠᴏɴ
past

"I told you, I haven't seen it!" Lexi said as she folded her arms together in annoyance as Lia continued to search through her bag.

"what are you looking for anyway?" I asked, I don't know why though, it's not like I care. Lia had her daily tantrums about stupid shit like her hair not looking right or how a boy didn't text her the previous night. It was honestly dumb as fuck. Who gave a shit about how you look? No one trust me, everyone had their problems, she just couldn't see it yet.
"My stupid phone! Ugh, and a hair tie" she answered now searching through her locker.

"Here, I have one" Lexi took a hair tie off of her wrist, handing it to Lia.

"Thanks," she said as she gave up finally taking in everything. running her fingers through her long blonde hair. she sighed, looking towards the other end of the hall, suddenly the bored look disappeared, replaced with a smile only Disney villains wore.

"Zahra woods looks like a hot mess," she said as she kept staring. Lia was judgemental as fuck. always finding ways to make people feel like shit. she was like Regina George if Regina had no class and zero sense of humour.

"look at her shoes, she wears them every day." she studied the poor girl. Lia was an easy person to talk to but sometimes I wanted to hit her in the face with a chair. she would forget that not all people had lawyer moms and dads and that people struggle both financially and emotionally.

"can you not be a cunt for like two-second," I said.

"Leave her alone, that's the only thing she's good at Dev" Lexi joked but we all knew she wasn't joking.

"very funny Lexi, last time I checked being a cunt to the love of your life is your only trait" she snapped back. ouch, looking to my right I saw Lexi's face, a frown and annoyance loud and clear written all over her face. she was right but saying it like that was just harsh. Lex came out to me in freshman year. ever since then, she couldn't deal with her emotions very well.

"anyways I got to go! I have math, see you guys in history" she said in a chirpy tone, walking away like the halls were a runway.

"come on we'll be late for English," she said tapping my back and leading the way.

------------

heading home was probably the highlight of my day. but guess what, I couldn't have that with that old fuck constantly on my ass for not returning the library books on time. it's not like I liked it anyways. I mean I loved reading but come on history? I liked learning about random things. like I don't know maybe something about 2,000 years ago or maybe some hundreds but recently. nope, it was bad enough that all they did was teach world war 1 and world war 2 all the time. but reading about it was a pain in the ass.