All students pelted toward the exit at once, forming a scrum at the door, then people burst through, Mira still looking the Harry and dobby suddenly Cedric grabbed her arm and turned her to face him and said "what are you-" he stopped in mid-sentence and looked at Harry and yelled "Harry fast" Harry looked at them puzzled, they three run together outside Mira think of going to the library but Cedric still had a hold on her arm, he whispered "this way" and they run to another direction, "this way someone is there" Cedric said they were going to the direction of the boy's bathroom, Mira was horrified by that too how she going to explain what she is doing in the boy's bathroom with two boys she got out of her thought when she heard Harry groaned in pain,

"AAARGH!"

They both looked back and saw Harry was on the floor and Draco stood a few step away from him in anger and hissed at Harry "you can't even run properly Potter, get up fast before someone else come" Harry got up but at that moment in the pink heels Umbridge came breathless but wearing a delighted smile.

"Oh!" she said jubilantly at the sight of them. "Excellent, Draco, excellent, oh, very good — fifty points to Slytherin! I'll take him from here. . . . come with me" Draco made an unpleasant face,

She seized Harry arm in a vice like grip then looked at Mira and Cedric and turned, beaming broadly, to Malfoy. "You hop along and see if you can round up any more of them, Draco," she said. "Tell the others to look in the library — anybody out of breath — check the bathrooms, Miss Parkinson can do the girls' ones — off you go — and you," she added in her softest, most dangerous voice, as Malfoy walked away. "You three can come with me to the headmaster's office." 

"But why? we didn't do anything " Mira questioned.
"Yeah we are just passing by when we say Harry falling" Cedric went along with her.

"Huh! We will see now come with me" Umbridge said with her toothy grin.

They were at the stone gargoyle within minutes. Mira wondered what going to happen to her, Dumbledore told her if he got arrested she have to run from there, how stupid she become to forget something that important.

"Fizzing Whizbee," sang Umbridge, and the stone gargoyle jumped aside, the wall behind split open, and they ascended the moving stone staircase. They reached the polished door with the griffin knocker, but Umbridge did not bother to knock, she strode straight inside,

The office was full of people. Dumbledore was sitting behind his desk, his expression serene, the tips of his long fingers together, he glanced at her but soon turned to the others, they start talking but Mira's eyes were on Dumbledore,

She heard the door open behind them. Umbridge moved past them into the room, gripping by the shoulder Cho's curly-haired friend Marietta, who was hiding her face in her hand.

"But it doesn't matter if she won't speak, I can take up the story from here.".
"You will remember, Minister, that I sent you a report back in October that Potter had met a number of fellow students in the Hog's Head in Hogsmeade —"  

"And what is your evidence for that?" cut in Professor McGonagall stood in the room confidently. "I have testimony from Willy Widdershins, Minerva, who happened to be in the bar at the time. He was heavily bandaged, it is true, but his hearing was quite unimpaired," said Umbridge smugly. "He heard every word Potter and Vain said and hastened straight to the school to report to me —"

"But that time there was no rule against making a group or having a meeting," Mira said with confidence, Dumbledore's smile grow at her word, Mira also knows he was about to say the same thing but in a different way she was just proud that she remembered some lines.

"I am also going to say the same thing Miss Vain just said," Dumbledore said "If you remember, the Ministry decree banning all student societies was not put into effect until two days after their Hogsmeade meeting, so they were not breaking any rules in the Hog's Head at all." then again Umbridge starts talking Mira was not interested in that she just waited for Dumbledore escape. she was just looking around in the office at the paintings and things,

"I cannot allow you to manhandle my students, Dolores," said Dumbledore and for the first time he looked angry. Mira looked at him for a minute then she look at the portrait of  Phineas, he was staring at her without blinking but did the portrait need to blink Mira thought.

Then she shows the name list to everyone Mira was glade Draco didn't write his full name on it, and also she was just focusing on the top names, Mira was really reviled about that,

"Well, the game is up," he said simply. "Would you like a written confession from me, Cornelius — or will a statement before these witnesses suffice?" 

Mira looked the Dumbledore he was still smiling she shock her head she know Dumbledore saw her.

"Statement?" said Fudge slowly. "What — I don't — ?" "Dumbledore's Army, Cornelius," said Dumbledore, still smiling as he waved the list of names before Fudge's face. "Not Potter's Army not any student army. Dumbledore's Army." 

"You?" Fudge whispered, stamping again on his smoldering cloak. "That's right," said Dumbledore pleasantly. "You organized this?" "I did," said Dumbledore. 

"You recruited these students for — for your army?" 

 "Tonight was supposed to be the first meeting," said Dumbledore, nodding. "Merely to see whether they would be interested in joining me. I see now that it was a mistake to invite Miss Edgecombe, of course."

"Then you have been plotting against me!" fudge yelled. "That's right," said Dumbledore cheerfully.

"NO!" shouted Harry. 

"You caught before the crime, how ridicules are this" Mira said, Harry Kingsley and McGonagall also looked at her horrified,

"What are you talking Mira?" Harry yelled at her, Mira looked at him "didn't I already tell you headmaster going to bring us trouble"

 Fudge barked "Well, well, well — I came here tonight expecting to expel Potter, and instead —" 

"Instead you get to arrest me," said Dumbledore, smiling. "It's like losing a Knut and finding a Galleon, isn't it?"

Ah," said Dumbledore gently, "yes. Yes, I thought we might hit that little snag." "Snag?" said Fudge, his voice still vibrating with joy. "I see no snag, Dumbledore!"

"Well," said Dumbledore apologetically, "I'm afraid I do." Dumbledore looks into her eyes   

"Oh really?" "Well — it's just that you seem to be laboring under the delusion that I am going to — what is the phrase? 'Come quietly' I am afraid I am not going to come quietly at all, Cornelius. I have absolutely no intention of being sent to Azkaban. I could break out, of course — but what a waste of time, and frankly, I can think of a whole host of things I would rather be doing".

"So," sneered Fudge, recovering himself, "you intend to take on Dawlish, Shacklebolt, Dolores, and myself single-handed, do you, Dumbledore?"

"Merlin's beard, no," said Dumbledore, smiling. "Not unless you are foolish enough to force me to.

"He is the most powerful wizard" Mira sassed at them "What are you all thinking?", Dumbledore looked at her and said "you are not Mira" he winked at her.