Ch.7 All Together now

After your date with Chris it was a normal work day,where the boss wasn't here.Now them and the animictronics are friends,they don't try to kill them,only when they start to act up.You guys and the animictronics are BFFS.Today,they said they had something important to tell the group,and well,today was the day.

"Hey,guys the boss is gone you can come out now". I said." OK,Y/N,come to the front of the restaurant so,there will be more room".Said Toy Freddy.As you guys went to the audience row.You sat and give them your full attention. "You know how you guys said that we were possessed by Vincent,and were kids stuff in the suit.Well, we want us to show you guys what we really look like,but it won't be the same because,well were spirits". Said both Freddy's in leadership."Wait,we are missing somebody". You said." No,no were not missing anybody Gold,I mean *clears throat*no,were not missing anybody ".Said Toy Bonnie hoping they was not talking about Goldie." He,will nor be attending today, uhhh fine,Goldie gets mad easily, he has been through more stuff than we had".Said Chica.Nobody said anything.Their spirits hopped out of the suits and,they shared their child hood,until THAT PURPLE GRAPE CAME IN!They spent the whole day together.As normal,kids.

I hope u guys like dis chapter,hehe,purple grape.But tell me if u guys have ideas for me next chapter