Ch.2 Just Me and Him

After the shift me and Mike offered Chris to come and hang out after he is done.But he said he has to stay focus on work.
In the morning when I was walking to the park with my dog Patches,Chris had bumped into me."Oh,I'm so-,Y/N,is that you"!Said Chris."Yeah,what are you doing"?"Well,not much I got to meet Jeremy though after work,he is a cool dude its just all day he just showed me his Limon collection, and keeps telling me to eat this limon".We both laughed."What about you Y/N,got any plans"?Said Chris"Well,no".I said."Do you wanna hang out today,you know just you and me,I promise its nothing like a date if your wondering cause you know why would it be a date,because this is not a da-".Chris,sure all you had to do was ask me",I giggled.
Me and Chris hanged out all day we started to get to know each other.We both like video games our favorite game to play is 2k15.So we went over his house and played it all day until it was time for me to go home and get some sleep,for the night shift.Before I left Chris said,"I-I really had a nice time with you today Y/N".He smiled.I smiled back and said "You too,see you tomorrow.

I hope you guys liked this chapter please tell me in the comments, and follow me.........

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!