What in the Clover Kingdom??

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Okay."

3rd person POV

The Wizard Kings Office

"Okay I see half the Captain's are here. Jack, Fuegoleon, Dorthy, Kiaser, and Nozel. I need you to go to the other squads that are not here. I believe that they have been attacked by an outside force."

"Do you think it was another Kingdom, or rouge mage's?" Fuegoleon asked.

"I don't know yet."

"Okay you may all...oh.!?" Marx had used his magic to interrupt the meeting.

"Wizard King!! It's the Golden Dawn!!"

"Great work Marx Send them over."

"Wizard King!"

"William do you know anything that happened?"

"No it came out of nowhere, just all of a sudden the ceiling collapsed on-top of us."

"Well I hope you and all you're members are okay."

"They are. Patri and Mimosa are healing everyone. And the others that can move are looking for others."

"Okay do you know anything of the other base's?"

"Other's were attacked as well!!"

"So you didn't know *hmm*, What is going on."

Two Hours Later

Yami's POV

"What in the Clover Kingdom happened here? Hey Magna, do you have any clue what happened?"

"No I don't, but the kitchen does have a hole in the ceiling now."

"Where's Luck?" Finral asked.

"I don't know?" Magna replayed.

"Lets look for him. Come on Liebe, I bet I can find him first." Asta said.

"Yeah I bet not." Liebe appeared beside Asta.

"Why do you sound so confident."

"Because I can just smell him out, you can't."

"Okay let's go!!!" Asta yelled, ready to find his friend before Liebe does.

"Hey I found him." Magna said .

"What.!! man what a waste of time." Liebe said. Then went back into Asta's body.

"Luck's unconscious and his not responding." Magna said in a worried tone.

"He will be okay, Finral make me a portal to the magic doctor guy." I told Magna to try and make him feel better.

"To where?" Finral sounded confused

"To where Owen is, come on Finral hurry up." I didn't think I could have been more clear about 

"Okay this way." Finral said with a voice full of attitude

"Captain Yami please let me come." Magna asked.

"Okay."

"That means hurry I can't hold it open forever."

At the Clover Castle

"Dose anyone know what happened to him.?" Owen asked.

"I don't know he just disappeared and then reappeared and was unconscious." Yami said.

"Let me take a look." Owen said.

"His burning, and his breathing is off his heart rate is too fast you three should go, he will most likely be here a while, I'll call you when he wake's up." Owen said.

"But Captain Yami I want to stay with him." Magna said. He looked sad, it was almost heartbreaking to bare to look at.

"He could be out all night." Owen said.

"I don't care. What if he wake's up and doesn't know where he is and his scared, I should be there for him, I don't care how long his out for." Magna said, with passion in his eyes.

"Okay if you insist." Owen said.

"I can pick you up later is you want." Finral said.

"That won't be necessary, but thank's." Magna said, he seem kinda . . . depressed.

Later That Night

Magna's POV

I keep seeing Owen walk pass Luck's room, but I thing he was watching me.
It killed my to see Luck hooked up to mechen's like this, but Owen said he needs them.

"*Mumm*" 

"LUCK!!" I yelled in excitement

Owen came running in.

"What is it.!! What's wrong?!" Owen asked me.

Luck hasn't moved still, since the moun

"It was probily his body just twitching, Also you need to get some rest boy. Here I'll get you a blanket." Owen left on that note and brought back a blanket for me.

Around Mid-Night

(????'s)POV

I didn't know where I was at the moment, everything hurt, did I use to much magic I herd that can hurt you.

I opened my eye's slowly I was attached to something but what was it? I was somewhere cold. There was something, No, someone over in the corner of the room. *Ugh!!* That was the Boy that called me 'Luck'.

So this is Luck's body *huh*. I knew your weren't died, now I just need to get my up and find 'Him'. where ever he is and the rest of them too. I swear I'm going to kill all of you.

The End of Chapter 1

To Be Continued In
"Who Are You"?