𝐢. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

it was a new school year which meant new students. jada knew that there was only one spot left on the eagles and it was basically accounted for already by her brother's friend, tyler. he seemed sweet enough though apparently not too smart due to the fact that daniel and parker were having to give him the answers to the test.

she didn't really like the idea of helping him cheat but if they believed that it would help the eagles then she'd go along with it. let's just hope he's able to cheat without getting caught.

there were quite a few people going into the exam room who looked like they might be trying out for the eagles although most of them were definitely ravens.

she found brooke and sophie just as one of the exams was ending and decided to join them. as they walked round the corner, there was a girl dressed in black. she was telling someone who had just come out of the exam crying that this place was a brainwash factory. who does she think she is. after the girl and her parents walked away, they went to confront her.

brooke walked up to her first, "excuse me. what gives you the right to talk about the greenhouse like that?"

sophie followed close behind as well as jada, "forget her, brooke. she's just bitter she got rejected."

"busted! and all i wanted to do was get accepted so i could hang out with such charming girls like you," the girl replied.

there was a pause before the three girls started to giggle to each other as they walked away.

"we are charming, aren't we?"

"totally charming."

"absolutely."

"we are so charming."

the girls went to the bathroom so that brooke and sophie could top up their make up. jada doesn't really use make up as she believes it is pointless and that she already looks great.

the two of them were doing their lipgloss and jada was on her louie as a boy they'd never met before walked in. the girls decided to tease him a bit.

"huh, he must be trying out for the eagles. don't you think, guys?" brooke asked them.

"yeah, totally. i mean, look at him. he's classic eagle material." soph replied.

the boy starts getting shy as he tells them that he actually applied for the ravens.

"no!"

"really?" the girls continued.

"i would have never believed it."

"seriously, i'm shocked. say hi to mommy."

"oh." the boy realised that they were being sarcastic and walked away as the girls continued giggling and making fun of him.

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━

AUTHORS NOTE.

first chapter is complete. sorry that it's short but the first episode is more based around hayley and alex so there should be more scenes with the eagles in the next episodes. thanks for reading and please vote. also, if i made a mistake please tell me so that i can fix it.