Chapter 1: The Basics Of Us

I had just gotten out of my 3rd mental hospital that month ( it was Halloween when I got out). Our communication system was Xat.com, Kik, Instagram, and Twitter. His mother would sometimes use his or his older sister Kadeyumeiy's ( Kade/Kadeyumiey, I know, right?!) user on one of those sites to talk to me. His mother didn't have the courage to tell me about his fate until Thursday the 6th and when she did she used Kadeyumeiy's user on Xat. She didn't have the heart to use his, for fear that the millions of tiny pieces it was would shatter to make trillions of tiny pieces. I don't blame her for it either. Kade and I went to daycare-3rd grade together (we never went to Pre-K). Then, of course, I moved in the middle of 3rd grade to Nacogdoches, Texas (until I moved I lived in Longview, Texas). And obviously, we stayed in contact with each other. He moved to Scottsdale, Arizona in 4th grade. In the summer after we finished 5th grade he moved to Moab, Utah. We were both bullied, but they started in different grades and for different reasons too. He was bullied in 6th grade- the time of his death because he "wasn't normal" which he, his family, and I found completely stupid and untrue, which it really was. I was bullied from 3rd-5th grade ( it started after I moved to Nac) because I have hearing problems. I was born with nerve damage in my ears and in the rest of my body. Luckily, I got hearing aids in 5th grade and the bullying stopped. The weird thing about my nerve damage is that I can rarely feel cold temperatures and it takes a few seconds for me to feel warm or hot temperatures. The one substance that I feel temperatures the most in is water or other liquids. Pretty funky but at the same time cool, right?