Two

Dean hadn't taken his eyes off Alexis all night, she was currently hustling some guys at pool. She played the innocent girl act far too well, giving them a subtle show of her cleavage as she challenged the two men at the pool table.

He watched as she leant over the table, her ass hanging out of her shorts as she lined up her shot. The break was terrible, something she'd done on purpose.

"Too bad sweetheart, don't worry we'll go easy on you." The guy behind her whispered in her ear, his hands on her hips.

Alexis turned in his arms, wrapping her hands around his neck. "I can think of a different way you can make it up to me." She sang sweetly, pressing herself up against him. She couldn't remember his name, nor did she care to. She'd take his money, find a dark room to get her fix and never see him again anyway.

Dean hated watching her like this but he had no right to say anything, he barely knew her. As the night went on Alexis got more brazen with her flirting. She knew she had the man whose name she'd inadvertently found out was Brad, she had him all but pining for her.

"I'm just going to go freshen up, what do you say we get out of here after?" She nipped at his earlobe before pulling away from him.

"Sounds like a fantastic idea sweetheart."

Brad had been so distracted, he'd failed to notice the wad of cash he had all but thrown away that night. Alexis pocketed it with a smile before heading to the bathroom. Sam tried to stop Dean going after her, but it was no use. Dean had his sights set on Alexis, there was nothing Sam could do to stop it no matter how much he wanted to.

Dean waited outside the bathroom for her, knowing this was probably the worst idea he'd had in a while. He couldn't help it, jealousy was something he didn't like feeling, not even a little bit.

Alexis jumped slightly seeing him leaning against the wall opposite her. "Dean? Everything okay?"

"Come with me." He barked, pulling her into what appeared to be a janitor's closet.

He locked the door behind them, pressing her up against it as he fumbled for the light switch.

When he found it, Alexis looked up into his hazel eyes noting how they'd darkened to a colour not too dissimilar from hers.

"What do you want Dean? I've got places to be."

"You mean with that jackass back there?" He scoffed. "I'd bet all the cash in my wallet that he'll leave you high and dry."

"It's a one night stand Dean, I'm not expecting fireworks as long as he makes me come I don't really care. What exactly is your problem?" Alexis was frustrated, having him this close was only adding to the need to go and fuck something.

"You're my problem Lex, you really think he'll make you scream his name?" He nudged her legs apart with his knee to get closer to her, pressing her harder against the door.

Alexis gulped, feeling his thigh press against her core. It was taking everything in her to not rub herself over him. "Is that what you want Dean? To hear me scream your name?" It had been too long since she'd felt this turned on without someone even touching her.

"Oh I know you would baby, I can feel your heat on my leg." He moved his leg, rubbing it against Alexis, smiling as she bit her lip. "Tell me you want him over me and I'll stop."

She couldn't, she'd been attracted to Dean since the second she saw him. Pushing him off her was possibly one of the hardest things she'd ever done.

"Lying isn't in my nature Dean, but there's a difference between you and him."