"Did I already tell you that I'm so proud of where you got in life now? You got yourself a good place and run a successful business." I told her looking around the place.

"Well it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you, you're the very first one to invest in my business after you became a hotshot artist in Europe, and did you know that the new owners of our old apartment are also young best friends who were just like us when we first moved in there?" she said that made my eyes widen.

"Oh memories, I hope they'll also reach their bright future like us. Anyway getting back to earlier, you fucked her already?? Knowing the circumstances when you agreed to collaborate with her it was bound to happen but I didn't expect it to be this soon." She started.

I just sighed, "Couldn't help it she's so hot, but are you sure aren't mad about it? You know, because of the past and now we did this again after so long."

"Why would I? It's not like I'm your mom and you're a teenager, you're an adult for god sake and I know if things don't go well about it you won't be so affected or heartbroken anymore like the old, fragile Mina, you're Sharon Park."

"Well you do have a point." I said.

"See? The Mina I know isn't confident and straightforward like this. You also told me you missed her so much even if all those things happened in the past, so I have nothing more to do but to support you in what makes you happy." She said and we both hugged.

When I went back to my seat I sighed, "Well that's the case, it really seems she feels the same you know, about missing me, she even said there was never a day she stopped loving me, *she gasps* so we did it but after that, she's avoiding me now."

"What??" she asks in surprise.

"It's probably just a phase right? She still had to register everything that happened suddenly that night and call me soon?" I asked her.

"I'm not sure Mitang, I never went through such a thing after making out."

"I still can't believe your dating Momo, you always said you'll never see yourself dating her, hypocrite."

"Come on, you've changed, why can't I? Anyway what did she say when you woke up together?"

"Oh, uh, actually I didn't wake up with her, I woke up first because I had to fetch Woo Jin at the airport, when I got back to her company they said she wasn't there and that's where I know she started avoiding me."

"That's it!"

"What do you mean?"

"You left without telling her like a one-night stand! She thought you really missed and love her but since you left like that she thought you were just so horny that time and used her. You didn't just use her that night did you?"

"Of course not! I love her! I missed her so much!" I defended myself and pouted, I really mean it.

"I did think I made it look like a one-night stand but I didn't know she would really think of it that way."

"Well it's just a theory Mitang, but if that really is the case then you should explain everything to her."

"Of course I would've done that already if she wasn't avoiding me didn't I?"

"Oh yeah right, my bad, maybe I could try telling Momo about it and she could relay to her majesty."

"That, don't tell her everything we talked about today. We'll handle it by ourselves."

"Well even if I didn't she still knows you two did it, she told me she saw the hickey on her majesty's neck *I blushed* but she doesn't know either why she's avoiding you like that, she tried to bring it up to her majesty as well but also doesn't want to talk about it and didn't explain the whole situation." I just look down thinking of different things.