info

(I don't own this image)

Name: Alon Ayers

Age: 12

Hair color: blue fading to light blue

Eye color: Light blue

Likes: Sweets, Fish, fairy tail, Rikki(his exceed)

Dislikes: seeing his friends hurt, bitter foods.

Personality: Shy, brave, sweet, intelligent, creative, caring.

Magic:

Sea Dragon Slayer Magic Spell's

Supportive

Sea Dragon Tear Spirit:

The user can temporarily enhance a variety of a targets performance such as speed, strength, durability, accuracy, powers, intelligence, etc. This power can also protect the target against any and/or all ailments that hinders them as well as accelerate their bodies healing process to gain a regenerative healing factor. The user can even apply more than one or all enhancements at the same time, at the cost of large amounts of mana. The spell also grants an extended abilitiy to breath underwater depending on small amounts of the recipients own mana to maintain the ability. Can be casted on self as well as multiple allies.

Defensive

Sea Dragon Aura Scales:

The user gestures with their hands in front of them, creating a diamond with his hands. Generating scales made out of water which creates a shield or generating a thin but condensed layer of water around their body. Creating a layer of massive amount of depth pressure around the body, shielding it from many high powered attacks.

Sea Dragon Wing Curl:

The user brings their arm behind them while gathering energy, and consequently swings their other arm forward, swiping it towards themselves. This action creates a wave of water that curls inwards and acts as a spinning dome of water. When using this ability the user is capable of manipulating shape and manipulate light based attacks by controlling the reflective surfaces of the water that can be used to reflect/redirect attacks.

Offensive

Sea Dragon Roar:

The user quickly gathers and releases a large quantity of water from the air or the surrounding sources of water, pulling it into their bodies and then ejecting it with concentrated Ethernano. Due to the amount of pressure it takes to solidify water and eject it at a fast rate, the water possess great tremendous pressure. Taking on a almost energy based attack that liquid, capable of breaking 400 tonne rocks upon impact and delivering tremendous force upon a body, fully capable of breaking each bone and in a normal mages body. The user can also thin their mouth to allow for the water to become a thin stream, capable of slicing through Titanium like it was a sheet of paper.