The shikigami user stood in shock at the realization he was fooled by two decoy spirits, leaving him to be devoured. "Well then... one down, one to go." Suguru dusted his hands off before pocketing them, turning on his heels to leave his giant worm to finish the remains of the man.

A loud crash echoed behind Suguru as he distanced himself from the scene. His head instinctively spun around and his eyes met the man who he thought to be consumed by his cursed spirit.

   "You're mine!" The old man screeched as he fell, a sharpened blade clutched tightly in his hand, ready to puncture and kill Suguru. The curse user landed on his feet, slowly raising his head to look at the damage he'd done. But in Suguru's place sat his dog, Tasuke.

He bent down onto his knees and pet the dog, burying his face in the fur of his only friend that kept him company through years of his parents neglect. And then he remembered that his furry friend had died 50 years ago.

Suguru crept up behind the man, grabbing his fore arm with his right hand. With his left, he delivered a brutal blow to the man's hand, effectively breaking it. His left hand changed course and Suguru pushed the man's face away from the rest of his upper body, a light crack escaping. Suguru shifted his body to hold the man's broken wrist under his left arm, and with his right hand he punched the man in the face, confirming his death by breaking his neck.

Suguru bent over to watch as the life escaped the man's eyes. Until a sudden sense of impending doom knocked Suguru back into reality. Another cursed spirit had been exorcised. He followed the cursed energy residuals of his deceased cursed spirit.

   At the opening of the hallway he saw Kuroi, who now fought the second cursed user who infiltrated the school. He watched silently as she brought the large, masked user to his knees. "Where's Riko?" Suguru asked.

"She left the school with Master Gojo." Kuroi held the mop up to the curse users head, letting him know she would not hesitate. Suguru's eyes widened at the mention of a single Gojo, not two. "Then we should follow them, things are getting a little hairy." Suguru pocketed his hands in search of his phone.

"So, she was the 30 million..." Kuroi and Suguru watched as the curse user melted into a puddle on the ground before disappearing into nothing. Suguru hastily found his phone and dialed Satoru's number.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Satoru evilly grinned as he closed his phone, the new information about Riko's bounty enticed him. "Sheesh... and to think that we're always low on Jujutsu sorcerers. We'd welcome you with open arms, old man."

   His eyes returned to the buildings in front of him, the once empty rooftops now littered with several of the same person. Satoru whispered to himself as he thought aloud, "I see two, three, four... And they all look the same? Are they shikigami?"

"Naw, your profession sounds kinda risky. Just hand over the girl and we'll be outta here." One of the clones spoke, alerting Satoru to a new clone that formed out of a puddle, "There's more... Five!"

Two clones had suddenly jumped in front of Satoru, frightening Riko at his side. He held his hand out in front of him, effectively freezing the clones in time. His hand rose up and pointed towards the sky, the two clones clashed and mashed together as they flew into the air. "The shikigami aren't disappearing! Which is the real one?" Riko clutched onto Satoru's sleeve as she eyed the two clones that seemed to be exorcised.

"Those aren't shikigami. They're clones." He side eyed Riko, checking her for any scratches or wounds he hadn't noticed. "And all of them are the real one."