"i fucking love you.."

WARNING: smut. i aint good at writing it tho :|..  :) but enjoy you horny whores~

Still afton's pov:
She said yes!? I was speechless.. It was 3am.. Not even one attack.. They're probably still scared of me.. Nothing new. I start taking her shirt off, kissing her neck down to her chest. I part my lips away to set her on the desk. I take off her bra, kissing her tit. Leaving a small hickey from sucking. I start taking off her pants and panties. I couldn't help but stare..she was so gorgeous. I knew I fell deeply.

I stand up taking my clothing off then I sat back down. "come sit on my lap darling.." She did as she was told. Hearing a small whimper made me go insane.. I grabbed her waist, lifting her up just a little for me to be able to enter her. I grab my shaft, pointing it at her entrance then sliding her back down. "Mmh-.." She whimpered once again, panting. God it was hot..

No ones pov:
She rested her head on her shoulder. He tightened his grip on her waist, lifting her then setting her back down. Going slow so she can get used to the members size. "afton..~" she moaned, her legs started shaking, her breath getting shaky. William was going crazy, he wanted to thrust in faster but kept his cool, continuing at the pace he is now. "W..william..~" she whimpered. "Hmm?~" he looked at her. "Can..can you go a bit faster.." She hid her face again. "I thought you'd never ask..~"
He picks up the pace, breathing heavily. He couldn't help himself. The girl he wanted, and he's now fucking her? It ain't normal sex to him. It was special, he never wanted it to end.. "William! F...fuck!" She whimpers once again. He grabs her hair, pulling her head back to face him. He roughly kisses her then works down to her neck. Leaving hickeys. "God damn it, y/n... You feel fucking amazing.." He continues to suck on her neck. " Mmmh~ fuck.." Afton continues to go faster. Making him moan himself.. " god damn it.." Afton felt a knot form in his stomach, "Darling..i'm close.." She nodded. Letting him know she was too. After a few more thrusts they both released. Out of breath they both put their clothes on and sat back down, relaxing for the rest of the night.. "I fucking love you.." He said before closing his eyes.