Y/n..~

You're on your second shift just checking cameras looking around the Benz or the hallway just minding your own business until then again you heard a knock on the door way " I'm not in the mood, afton.." you blurt it out looking at the camera then looking up at the doorway. "Y/n, darling..~" he walked out from the darkness. " Afton, I'm really not in the mood don't fuck with me" you set down the tablet looking up at William. he continues to look at you smirking at the second.. he walks up to the desk and sit on it facing towards you. "I'd fuck you." You look at him face burning red. "What the hell afton!?" You shout, those butterflies returning once again. "I mean, I wouldn't mind..would you, my love?" He said while cupping my chin. You blush, looking away but your face still facing him. "What's wrong, my love.. Embarrassed much?~" he smiles. "Oh..shut up!!" He grins more then he was before. He gets closer, picking you up and turning both of you around, he sits on the chair with you on his lap. "Afton! What the fuck. I have work I need to do!" You shout, clinching his shoulder, turning a deep red.
( LETS TAKE A TURN)
Small kissing scene
Aftons pov:
She was absolutely beautiful.. Only if she knew what she was doing to me.. Just teasing her turns me on.. Her small whimper.. Her facial expressions.. Just absolutely perfect. "Darling.." I said. "What.." She finally answered after a couple seconds.. "Can I kiss you..please.." She nodded. I leaned in closer not even a inch away from her lips. I look deep in her eyes, then I kissed her.. God if i tell you. Her lips were amazing. They were soft, so unbelievably soft. She started kissing me back, just as passionate as I was..god I think I love her.. After parting away, i couldnt help myself but ask.. "Can..can I go further.." I hide my face in her neck, I can"t believe I asked that..what an actual idiot.. "Sure." She responded. A jolt of happiness flamed in my chest.. Did she really just agree!?