The Ultimate Duel

Comincia dall'inizio

I just hope i'm not too late....

The whispers of the rangers shadows all ways keep me updated, all will be over soon. If I can just make it on time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator:

Mentor pours tea for Mike, Emily, Mia, and Antonio. "Why are we so worried? Jayden can be anyone." "Yeah." Emily agreed softly with her golden companion. "All I know, is that Deker needs to be dealt with. With or without Dani. Hesitating would be a mistake." "I'm afraid Mia is right." Mentor Ji started, "There is no other choice but to fight Deker. We cannot let our feelings towards Daniela cloud that judgement. We just have to have faith that Jayden is prepared for this battle."
"Yeah."
"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This shall be the final night of my curse. Tomorrow, I shall wield my sword, Uramasa, In the Ultimate Duel." Deker said, standing in Nighlok form under the moonlight. I just wish I had more time with My beautiful daughter before I must go and risk it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning:

Jayden stepped outside of the Shiba house to see his team lined up outside, waiting for him. "Good luck Jayden." The yellow ranger told him in her soft voice. You could almost hear the love she had for him pour out into the sentence. He stopped in his tracks before Mike spoke up next, "You can do this Bro." Holding up a fist, the two boys fist bumped. Antonio put his hand on the shoulder of one of his oldest friends, "You're the best. I've known that since we we're kids, and it's no different today." "Dani's always been better though." Jayden replied cracking a small smile to his brother-figure. "Do what needs to be done." Mia spoke next before the gap sensor went off. 

"Jayden what do we do now." Jayden asked for Kevin to lead the team until he came back. They took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Dani is on her way, with still a long way to go. The shadows told her today was the day of the duel. She is too weak from being in the Garden of Sleeping Stars. The Magic and abilities she learned for her fathers safety began to take a toll on her, but she knew she had to get there. So she kept going. 

But an exhausted hero can only go so fast. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deker stood, waiting, as Jayden approached. "It took you long enough. Still I knew you'd come, just like me you need this battle. I do hope you haven't informed my daughter of our duel." Ignoring the last of what the hybrid said, "No. I'm nothing like you. The only thing I need is to stop you from hurting anyone else." Deker nodded slowly,  before grabbing Uramasa, "All that matters is that you're here." He then switched forms, causing Jayden to morph and grab his sword. "At last the time has come." "Yes for you to fall! It's not too late Deker, we don't have to do this. Think of Dani!" "You still don't understand. I have no choice but to fight to the glorious end. My daughter has no say in this." "Then you leave me no choice."