4/Leonadas😏

Zacznij od początku

  Giovanni took her to his car, waiting until we start moving again to follow. I help Oaklee into the car before we start driving again, only stopping one more time to get Oaklee chicken nuggets.

  "Baby

"Baby." I say, rubbing her shoulders, trailing down her back.

She hums, keeping her eyes closed.

"Do you want to go to your office or do you want to stay home and do it here? I think Ivan wants to have dinner with us."

We've done everything together. We work together, eat, shower, sleep. It's rare we are apart for long.

"Office." She mumbles, she sits up but doesn't get far as I grab her thighs, making her straddle my stomach.

She stretches, showing off her bare body. I can't help but let my hands travel on her. Starting with her thighs to her small bump, her small bump to her huge tits.

I squeeze them, getting a hiss in response. I loosen my grip, looking at Oaklee as she winces. I tilt my head in confusion.

"They're sore." She mumbles.

"We can't have that, now can we?" I say, sitting up against the headboard.

I bend, placing her pretty pink nipple in my mouth, sucking them as she moans, threading her fingers through my hair.

She grinds her wet pussy on my aroused cock. I take her nipple out of my mouth, blowing on it. She gasps as her head falls back. I move on to the other, kneading the one that was just in my mouth, doing the same.

  She sits up higher on her knees, taking hold of my dick, rubbing her thumb over the slit. My groan falls out of my mouth.

  She smiles slightly, positioning me at her entrance. I grab her hips once my tip is in, making her slowly slide down, choking me.

  Her mouth falls open as her sexy moan slides out. I place my mouth on top of hers, swallowing her moans.

  I don't let her tire out her perfect little body. I gently lay her on her back, putting me back inside her, rubbing her clit in between my fingers, placing my mouth back into her nipple.

  I look up at her under my lashes, seeing her head thrown back, with her mouth in a perfect 'O' shape and her eyebrows furrow as her sweet moans fill our room.

  "Leo..." She moans out. 

  I grunt as she tightens around me in a rhythm. I fasten my thrusts, hitting her deeper. Her tits bouncing with every thrust I do.

  She cums and I follow after her. I watch my hand cup her as both calm from our highs.

  I stand with Oaklee in my arms, walking to the bathroom. I place her down to turn on the shower at a reasonable temperature before we get in.