Chapter 3

"dumb squirrel argh" Hyunjin mumbled to himself while storming around the campus. 

"There is NOTHING wrong with my hair!" Hyunjin pushed himself into the boys restroom scarying the 2 other boys that was taking their time taking a shit.  (no they were just piss*ng)

"ah- sorry!" Hyunjin bowed quickly to both of them and ran out the bathroom forgetting why he even went in there in the first place.

"oh god that was so emb- oof-" Hyunjin, who felt his whole ass burn from the impact on the hard concrete ground, looking up he saw what he assumed was a wolf hybrid. Quite handsome and tall if he has to say, But because of his own pride he will never admit it.

"Who told you to stand in the middle of the road huh!?" Hyunjin stood up whining at the pain then glared at the taller male. "Oi am talking to yo-"

"Your hair is...weird"

what.

Who is the right mind after bumping into someone would say something about the others appearance?!?

"What? What do you mean weird!?" Hyunjin was so close to punch the wolf hybrid in the face, if it wasn't for his goodlooks Hyunjin would have already attacked him right there and then.

"Your hair makes you look like my mom"

...what in the mommy's boy-  (Hyunjin also is a mommy's boy but will never admit it)

"Does it look like I give a fuck about your mom?! Sheesh your such a mommy's boy"

"She's dead"

Hyunjin knew he fucked up after hearing the other say that.

"Oh..Am so so sorry! I didn't mean any of that!Please forgive me!" Hyunjin blurted out leaving all of his pride behind. He was so close to drop on his knees just to beg for forgiveness. How could he have been so cruel to this person he barely knew about?!

"No its ok!It's been so long anyways..., but your pretty...like her"

Hyunjin blushed at the comment almost forgetting the outburst he had on the other in the beginning. "h-how about I buy you lunch!" 

"HYUNJIN WHY TF DID YOU SAY THAT?!" Hyunjin screamed in his head face burning so much he can pass off as the perfect color code of red.

"Sure I like that, meet me after class...here?"

"s-sure!"

"Alright! See ya later pretty boy!" The wolf hybrid smiled as waved a goodbye and walked away with happy skips.

Hyunjin thought his heart was about to burst. This was NOT suppose to happen.

"BY THE WAY PRETTY BOY! I'M CHAN!" Hyunjin turned his head around so fast he thought his neck snipped for a second. There was the boy, standing there waving at him once again with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm so fucked"

(wahhh i feel like the way i write this is kinda cringe haha- thank you for readinggg~ ^^)