saved????

(Lexie's POV)

I could hear beeping, as my eyes opened. Everything was light for just a moment. My eyes adjusted to the light, and I tried to sit up. I felt a shot of pain, and grunted.

"Woah Lexie hey, take it slow" a high pitched voice spoke

(Aprils POV)

I snuck around the hospital and I needed to find someone to help Lexie. I felt someone grab my arm as tears were flooding out of my eyes.

"April"

"April"

"April"

Meredith yelled as I realized who was holding onto my arm.

"Meredith, you need to come with me right now" I stuttered out

"April what the hell are you thinking there's a shooter in the building you can't just be running around"

"It's Lexie, she's alive, she was shot. Please I need help to get her to an OR"

Meredith's eyes went blank as she started to walk out of the room. I quickly followed her leading her to Lexie.

(15 minutes later)

"Meredith, I can't do this I was never taught how."

"Come on April this isn't a hard procedure, I cant do it alone. We already risked it all coming here you need to help me fix Lexie"

(as they were half done with the procedure)

I heard the door handle of the OR room begin to move, and then a gunshot hitting the lock.

"Put your hands up stop operating"

"We can't do that Mr. Clark, she'll die if we do." Meredith spoke calmly

"Hands up or I'll shoot both of you"

I felt a cold bit of the gun touch my temple.

"Mr. Clark, you don't wanna hurt her. She did nothing, I'm Lexie's sister. I'm the one who wants her to live. I'm making her do the surgery"

"Well then I recommend telling her to put her hands up and stop"

I saw Meredith walk away from Lexie

"You really wanna shoot this pathetic surgeon. She told me she didn't even know how to do this surgery. I learned how to do this in my first week of med school, and she doesn't know the next step of it."

I could feel my hands shaking. She was right, I had no clue what to do. If he killed Meredith then Lexie was bound to die.

"Mr. Clark, please she needs to live, I need to apologize to her" I begged him

His gun collided with my head and I fell to the ground

"Shut up, she killed my wife"

The world felt dizzy but I wasn't ready to give up on lexie

"Mr. Clarke I was operating with Dr. Shepherd. I was also on your wifes case. All lexie did was pull the plug, I'm the one who assisted in her surgery. So if you wanna kill someone for revenge kill me."

"Dr. Shepherds the one that failed her surgery, Dr. Greys the one who unplugged my wife, she killed her, you were just there."

I heard Lexie's monitors go flat as her heart rate stopped

"NO, NO SHE CAN'T BE DEAD" I shouted 

Authors note: Ok I haven't wrote anything in forever, and this is garbage.... beside that point happy pride month, and sorry for this being so short <3