"Sorry sir, it will be down in a an hour" he hears the hesistance voice that makes him groan even more.

"Make sure you fix the damage, and I want Lucas career and business down in way that it would take his life to get even a very small what he had made, you get it Felix? I want taehyungs false article down from internet" he shouts again shut the call without letting Felix say a word. He turns around and watches yugyeom busy with his laptop, he has his ear phones on.

"Get taehyungs agency CEO right Infront of me, ask the pr team to sort this matter right away, I don't know how you going to do it but I want taehyung to comes clean, call soobin he will be a big help" he says calmly but there is a rage that is bubbling inside him, yugyeom nods.

"Yugyeom, I want that person who's a black sheep in this damn crew" he mutters through clench jaw, his fist are tightly balld.

"Can i ask you a question" yugyeom asks, gets up from his chair, shoulders slouch to the down makes , a sigh erupts from his lips.

"Even if I would say no you wouldn't shut your mouth, so spill it out" he says with tone that shows his annoyance.

"Why do you want taehyung to come out clean, shouldn't you be happy about all this mess" he says through his shallow breath, a smirk stretched on his lips.

"He is brand ambassador, if something come up that would ruin his career and character that means it would ruin our brand value, our sales would go down before even its launch, I am doing it all for my company don't you dare make any cringe assumption" he says and turns around, stucks his tongue to his inner cheeks.

"of course," yugyeom says, smiles through tight lips and get back to his previous place and begins to work

It wasn't long enough when taehyung come with looking thriving like all the time , his tiredness has wiped off from his face, he looks fresh yet his eyebrows are furrowed and his eyes are puffy

"did he cried" jenguk couldn't stop but assume that, his gazed didn't travel anywhere else but remained glued to taehyung who didn't even look at him that surely made him wonder why? He wasn't happy at all, he wanted taehyung to look at him, he wants to talk to him a lot--- he wants to ask what is the reason he is so cold toward him

you woulnt dare, whipped ass

he stares the model as the other strikes pose, look beautiful in all angle. Jeonguk sense the heaviness in there ambience with the out burst of such new article but nobody dares to bring it upto their lips, because they don't wanna die by the hand of there ceo, jeonguk didn't see yugyeom after there last conversation. he is here alone looking at taehyung all his wants without any shame.his phone is ringing but he doesn't lift, he claps and get up from his chair as taehyung strike the last pose and bows his head down.

Jeonguk run after taehyung who was walking way too fast, he calls after him but he didn't response and keeps his walk unstoppable, jeonguk groans his patient runs thin he takes long stride towards model who was already descending stairs, he push the door of his changing room and shuts the door that was it, before it could lock jeonguk was already in and locks the door behind.

taehyung yelps as he was pushed against the wall, he couldn't fathom how and why he ended up being trapped in CEO's arm, they are breathing heavily.

he couldn't push CEO away neither could utter a word of disapproval as if he has been paralyzed, he could feel the cold grip on his right wrist and waist wrapped around a strong tattooed arm, but with some odd reason it brought him warmth, the hold wasn't harsh neither was lecherous, but he hated how even he dared to hold? how dare even he came all way long in his changing room, he wiggled in the grip and felt it getting more stronger than before.