The not so friendly greet

It was early morning. We can see a girl in early 20s running here and there in her house. She was making breakfast in a hurry.

A-Oh nooo! Today I will definitely get late for work. I have to wake up jai also and get him ready.

She hurriedly prepared breakfast and ran to her bedroom to wake up jai.

She saw jai sleeping peacefully. She went towards the bed and sat beside him. She started caressing his head.

A- jai, get up. Didi is getting late for work.

Jai stirred in his sleep and finally opened his eyes and looked at Avu with a smile.

J- Good Morning didi.

A- Good morning jai.

Avu wished him back while kissing his forehead.

A- How are you feeling? Do you have any pain somewhere?

J- No didi. I am fine.

A- Good. Now come on get freshen up.

Jai nods his head and ran towards washroom when avu stopped him.

A- jai stop running. You know your condition, right.

Avu smiles and signs him to go. Jai went to freshen up. Avu also got ready for work. Jai came out from the washroom and sat on the bed.

Soon avu called him for the bf

A- You have your breakfast. I am going for work. Reena didi must be coming, ok. If you need anything, then tell her, ok. Your home tutor will come by 11 am. Take care bye.

J- Bye didi. You also take care of yourself.

Avu was about to leave when she stopped and looked towards jai

A-Oh yes. I forgot to tell you that I am doing overtime in Cafe today so I'll be late. You have your dinner and then sleep, ok.

J-Didi, why are you working so hard for me? You know that I don't have much time to live, then why are you wasting your hard work and money on me?

Jai says with teary eyes. Avu went towards him. She also had tears in her eyes.

A-If you spoke another word then I'll definitely slap you. How dare you say like that? I am doing all this for you because I know that my hard work will pay off and nothing will happen to you.

Never say like this because you are my only family and I can't lose you. Get it?

Jai nods his head and wipes her tears

J-Sorry didi.

A-Hmm. Now finish your breakfast. I am going.

While going, Avu met reena and asked her to take care of jai reena nodded her head and Avu left for work. She started her scooty, and reached XYZ supermarket where she worked as a cashier.

She went and greeted her co-workers and sat on her chair to start her day. She kept a glass show piece, which was her parent's last and only souvenir, on her table and started doing her work.

It was around 2 pm when a man, in his late 20s,came and put some bags on the counter with a force which made Avu's show piece fell on the ground and break into pieces.

Avu immediately got up from her chair and bent down on the ground to look at the show piece with tears in her eyes. She picked up a broken piece of her showpiece and looked at it with teary eyes.

The man looked here and there and doesn't find the cashier anywhere.

M- WHERE THE HELL IS THE CASHIER?

The man shouted angrily. Avu stood up and looks at the man with anger filled eyes. Her eyes were spitting fire when she looked at the man.

The man looked at her and said

M-ARE YOU THE CASHIER?

Anika nods her head. The man looks at her with anger.

M- WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?HOW Unprofessional! Now come on make my bill fast.

A- You broke my show piece.

Avu says in a meek voice with tears in her eyes.

M- What?

A-YOU BROKE MY SHOW PIECE.

Anika shouted at the man.

M- Hey girl. Don't you dare to raise your voice at me. Don't you know who I am?

A-I don't care. Apologize right now.

The man chuckled at her.

M- Apology? Really! I can buy thousand show pieces like that and you want me to apologize for that cheap show piece. I know what you want.

he took out a bundle of rupees from his pocket and threw it on her face.

Avu was shocked.

M- Buy that show piece again.

A-Look Mr. Whosoever you are, APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW. And get this straight in you pea sized brain, that I don't need your money, What I need is your apology.

M- The Siddharth Nigam never apologizes.

The owner came running towards Sid

O- What happened sir? Any problem?

S-You are talking about problem, then listen your cashier is a problem. She is asking me to apologise for that cheap show piece.

The owner looks at Avu angrily.

O- What's wrong with you, Avu? Why are you creating a scene? Apologize to Mr. Nigam

Avu looks at the owner shockingly.

A-I won't apologize, sir. It's his fault and he should apologize.

S-Mr. Khandelwal(owner), I think you don't love your supermarket and you're very eager to shut it down.

O- No.... No... Sir... I am sorry.

S-I don't believe your sorry. Do something to prove your apology.

Sid says with a smirk.

O-Avneet, you are fired.

A- But sir......

O-Pack your things and leave.

Avu nods her head with teary eyes. She packed her things and was about to leave when Sid came in front of her.

S-This was just a trailer, Ms. Avneet You did very wrong by raising your voice at me. Now you have to face Siddharth Nigams wrath. Just wait and watch. You'll definitely regret this.

Sid smirked at her. Avu looks at him with anger filled eyes.

A- What did you think that you'll snatch my job and I'll be broken, then you are so wrong because I am someone, who knows to fight every challenge in her life. You want to take revenge, right, then go on. I am ready. Just remember one thing, if you give me 1 time then you'll get back 4 times from me.

Avu picked up her things and left from there.

S(thinks) - Attitude! I like it. Now it will be fun to play with you.

Sid says with a smirk. He flicks his hair and left from there.

Keep voting and commenting
Next chapter soon!!