taebin ¹

cafe crush
taehyun and soobin
💌 the following is fictional and not related to the real members or idols mentioned, learn to differentiate reality and fiction.

the bell rang once again indicating that a customer has arrived, he looked up from the counter and to the customer in front of him. "welcome to magic cafe! what can i get... you." he stopped in his tracks, locking eyes with the taller male. his appearance stunned him, tall figure, round eyes that shined, pale skin tone, dark hair that was all over the place but it didn't matter at the moment, and pinkish lips that stood out the most.

"excuse me?" he snapped out of his daydream and saw his now concerned expression, "are you okay?" he asked in worry of the worker. "y-yeah i'm fine." he laughed rather nervously, "are you sure? you don't seem well to me." he says in a lower tone. "yes, i'm fine." he fixed his appearance and took the order. "what did you want to order, sir?"

-

he wiped down the counter in a hurry, "you have plans after your shift?" a voice said from behind. "no, not at all." he slowed down his actions. "or are you in a hurry so you can chat with that customer earlier." the older male teased, he rolled his eyes in return. "stop being delusional, beomgyu hyung." he fought back.

"look, i wasn't the one who lost contact with the world cause i was star struck by someone's looks." he raised his arms in defense. "he just looks nice, that's all." he shrugged, "you got his order wrong thrice! and you're now denying that you find him attractive?" he covered his ears going into the staff room, of course with his partner following behind, still annoying him. "i'm stating facts, taehyun!"

-

he glanced to the clock with a satisfied smile, his shift is nearly done. "just a couple more minutes and i'll be home, in my lovely bed." he looked around the cafe and spotted him, he smiled brighter. "what is he still doing here at this hour?" he stood up from his seat behind the counter and strode to the table where the unnamed male is seated. "excuse me, sir. it's nearly midnight." taehyun announced.

all he heard were soft snores coming from the other, he chuckled. "excuse me, sir." he called again, "we're closing in awhile." he rubbed his eyes and nodded quickly, he then packed up his belongings and wore his backpack. "thank you, if you didn't wake me up i would've slept here till morning." he chuckled.

his smile dropped as he exited the cafe, "too bad you didn't get his number." taehyun scoffed. "go home, beomgyu hyung!" he yelled, the older waved him goodbye and left him as well. "can't believe that guy." he took the empty plate and noticed a sticky note pasted on it, "a number?" he widened his eyes, "and my name?" he furrowed his eyebrows at this discovery. "is this... his number?" he felt his cheeks heat up at this thought. "there's absolutely no way!"

( soobin's phone number )
for kang taehyun only