[CLOSED] SciFi Holiday Contest 2022

Hey Science Fiction Writers of Wattpad!

The Science Fiction Profile Family on Wattpad invites you to the SciFi Holiday Contest 2022.

The family consists of the following profiles:

ScienceFiction (English)
WattpadCienciaFiccionES (Spanish)
WattpadSciFiFr (French)
WattpadSciFiTR (Turkish)
WattpadSciFiDE (German)
BeyondSol (English)
WattpadTimeTravel (English)
dystopianapocalypse (English)
WattpadPunkFiction (English)
Alt-U (English)
SpeculativeFiction (English)

This means, entries for this contest can be written in English, Spanish, French, Turkish, and German. You will find the non-English instructions on the relevant language profiles!

Here are the rules:

★ The challenge stands under the general prompt "Discovery". Please choose one of the prompts at the end of the chapter to write a story. Your story must fit one of the ten prompts, be about a discovery and qualify as science fiction.
★ Your story can be maximum 5000 words long.
★ Please publish the story on your profile, either as a stand-alone story or as a chapter in an existing anthology. Only one chapter, please.
★ Post the link to your story in the comments below and fill out this Submission Form.
★ Your story must be either written in English, Spanish, French, Turkish or German.
★ The challenge runs until July 18th, 23.59 UTC. This gives you six weeks to send us your best story.

And here are the prompts:

1. Noise in the void: There is nothing in the vast emptiness surrounding the planet... Or so we thought. Open your mind and your ears to the void, listen to the silence... Here, a noise... there, another... various frequencies of busy activity all around the magnetosphere... Some say it is just the sound of the electrons being tossed from one side to another... But what if it was the sign of a whole world we can't see?

 But what if it was the sign of a whole world we can't see?