𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10: A sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ༄

DOUMA POV: I promised Akaza-dono that I was going to eat a Male and not A Female. to be honest... I have not eaten a male in a while.. But Women Taste so goood~
I've always wanted to know why Akaza doesn't eat women or even kill them.. i keep telling him that women are so Nutritious because they can raise babies in there stomachs so eating lots of them would make you stronger fast..
this one time I was eating a woman's arm In front of him and uhh.. let's say that he got really angry..
I ran up to Akaza trying to catch up with him. "Akaza-dono~"Akaza stops walking and waits for me I walked up to him. "hey Akaza you seem Exhausted.. do you want to get on my back~?"Akaza looked at me in disbelief. "No. Never again.."
"aww Come on Akaza~ I won't run that fast again I promise~"
"No. I can walk myself i am not a Fucking child.."
"But Akaza-dono you're so small i just want to pick you up~"
"Shut up! I said no."
"Please Akaza~ the last time you let me..I would love to feel you're soft thig-

AKAZA POV: he's such a Fucking pervert there's no way I'm letting him do that again. I watched as his head Regenerates to his body again. "Aww Akaza you're no fun~" I rolled my eyes And turned my back towards him walking away but I felt his eyes on me.. "You're body looks nice Akaza-dono~" I then turned around flustered. "Can you just Shut up!?  He chuckled. "Aww you're so cute~ it was just a Complement~"I growled and turned around again but then I saw a human.. two of them. "Oh look Akaza! We are so lucky~ aww too bad it's not a female..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DOUMA POV: honestly this human did not taste good.. but I still ate it just to make Akaza-dono happy~ "I didn't think you would actually do it.." I looked at him and smiled. "Well I promised~" i smiled even more And looked at the stars. even though we are Devouring Human flesh I just kinda find it Quite Peaceful.. it's like a little date~! "isn't this romantic~?" Akaza looked at me and rolled his eyes obviously annoyed Like always. "Yea it sure is.." I can tell that he was being Sarcastic I still love him~

AKAZA POV: I had this thought in my mind for a while now..  why does He like me..? It's like he's obsessed with me.. I just need to know why he's interested in me.. after I was done eating I looked up at Douma who was already starring at me!! he just can't keep his eyes off of me can he..? Douma..I have a question.. "what is it love you can ask me anything~?" I rolled my eyes and continued.
"Why do you like me..?" Douma smiled more and giggled. "Your just so interesting Akaza-dono~ there's so many things about you that I love~
You're personally You're strength.. And you're body~"I blushed deeply at what he said.
"S-shut up..!" He giggled again and moved closer to me.. what is he doing..!? "But it's true Akaza-dono I can't get Enough of you~ I would love to Explore every inch of your body~!" My face was so red I just didn't know what to say.. is this really Happening..?
He continued to smile and then wrap his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

Will you let me Akaza~?

601 words
Time: 8:13pm