𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7 ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ༄

DOUMA POV: I'm so excited for today..! I can't wait to take Akaza-dono..
(what humans would call)
on a date~! I wanted to take him to this small lake that I go to sometimes  I think it's Beautiful and relaxing it will just be the two of us.. and us alone~
I think he will like it.. he always likes it quiet so I'll try not to talk to much. I want this day to be perfect for the both of us..maybe then he'll think about me in a different way..~! Hehe~ I hope we can do something other than talking..~

AKAZA POV: as I was Devouring a human I was thinking about today..

Akaza.. can I take you somewhere later~?

I wonder where he's gonna take me... I don't think he has ever wanted to take me somewhere.. Hes acting weird...I shook my head and continued eating the human.. he should be here in a few- Akaza-dono my beloved~! There he is... why does he keep calling me his beloved...? My thoughts were cut off by him wrapping his arms around my waist before I got to say anything he lifted me up and puts me on his shoulder. Douma!?- Put me down!! Aww but Akaza I want to carry you~! Well I don't want you to..
I can walk! *Giggles* Too bad I'm carrying you anyway~! I growled and yelled at him to let me down but he just kept on smiling. Alright Akaza-dono hold on tight alright~? I was confused for a second but before I got to Question him he started to run fast I yelped in Surprise of how fast he was going.. he's way faster than me.. I then held onto him for dear life fearing that I was going to fall off. but he had his hands on the back of my thighs to prevent that from happening I blushed deeply of how hard he was gripping them.

DOUMA POV: as I was running I held a grip on the back of Akaza's thighs so he won't fall off..
there so soft and squishy~! I then realized that we were at the lake so I stopped running and looked back at akaza. Are you okay Akaza-dono~? Akaza looked back at me and I can tell that he was pissed.. let. me. down. now. I giggled and put him down. Sorry Akaza-dono~ Shut up I said I could walk but you just did it anyway!! I'm not a Fucking Child! As Akaza was yelling he turned his face towards the lake and stops. I smiled and sat down on the grass next to him. Isn't it beautiful Akaza~? Is this where you wanted to take me..douma? Yup~ I sometimes come here I thought you might like it because of how Quiet it is.. isn't that how you like it Akaza~? I see Akaza rolled his eyes and mumbles. Yea I guess... he then sat right next to me and looks at the stars it was a calm and peaceful silence. So why did you wanted to take me here..? I looked at him and smiled. To show you how much I love you~! I then saw Akaza's face turn red. What are you talking about..? I Scoot closer to him and held his hand tightly while smiling at him.
I love youꨄ a leaned down and kissed him passionately I felt him jump slightly at this but he immediately kissed me back while wrapping his arms around my neck i smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist we did this for a few moments before pulling away for air I then looked down at him and smiled but my smile kinda felt different. Akaza looked at me and mumbles you make me feel weird... i smiled widely and hugged him tightly. Aww Akaza you are too cute~! This time Akaza didn't yell or even pushed me off it was kinda Surprising but I held him close to me. I played with his soft Pink hair for a while i then heard soft snoring underneath me I looked down and saw My beloved Akaza asleep~! I smiled and held him closer.. he just looked so calm and peaceful when he's asleep I kissed the top of head and looked down at him I kinda felt something in me that I can't explain but it wasn't an unpleasant feeling...

Why do you make me feel like this Akaza..?

765 words Time: 3:58 am
(I kinda fell asleep while typing this _)