The Beginning

"I could remember vividly when my brother came home and started ranting about one useless newly organized sport competition that just had the first fixture of the game concluded" Guest Speaker one

"Didn't you watch the commercials and whatnot they did before the start of the competition?" The Tv presenter Hooke Dalle asked

"Hell, yeah. I f**king watched it but that was dumb. Playing the ball with your hand, like doesn't that sound rather stupid" Guest Speaker one replied

"Well not entirely stupid like this was already a major sport in the USA." Presenter two chipped in.

"Well I do not really care about Something outside my continent." Speaker one replied him.

"Okay continue with the story Matt" Dalle brought Speaker one who's name is Matt back to his earlier narrations.

"Well he came home and started ranting about how good the game was. I really should have followed him to view the matches blah blah blah...." Matt resumed talking

"So what happened next?" Dalle inquired

"Well he said they were going to have another game in three days time and I should go watch the game with him" Matt replied.

"Did you go?" The second Presenter Franco asked

"Well I did go only after man took a bet with me that he was going to pay 50 pounds if the game doesn't excites me. Like I lost the fu**ing bet, I was so intrigued by the performance of The Eezee Net and not just Eezee Net but Ayoze Ryans, that performance was just too dazzling for real. I had to try the moves I saw on nearby bin even my lil brother got embarrassed and since then I've been a fan of The NBE, Eezee Net and Ayoze Ryans himself" Matt said. He even went as far as demonstrating on the live program.

"So that was how you became a fan of the beautiful game?" Dalle asked

"Yup" Matt replied imitating Ayoze Ryans trademark pose.

"Okay that's cool. Nate I believe you were teammates with Ryans" Dalle said turning his focus back to the second guest speaker who the camera just went to his face for the first time since the start of the program.

"Yes for four years before I retired from the game" Nate replied.

"Cool, So our viewers Nate Keith is the surprise we had for you. He is not a stranger to majority of us Nate is the Second player to retire from the NBE. He retired at the age of 30. Nate Keith played as a Point Guard for the Eezee Net for four seasons and was a part of the team Golden era.
So Nate what could you tell us about your early struggles in the NBE" Matt Asked after introducing Nate to the viewers of the show.

"Well em, the First two years of the NBE was anything but Easy. The team was actually formed a year before the start of the competition and we were all handpicked by Ayoze Ryans. I could remember back then when I was playing football with my homies and this Teenager just popped out of nowhere and picked our ball. He looked like someone in his late teen or prolly just became 20.
"You're too tall for this game you're playing man, you are wasting your height. Wanna see something new?" He asked me directly. I was really upset at this insolent kid. I should probably be 8-10 years older than this mo**erfuck*r. I was agitated so was my homies also so we decided to teach this brat a lesson but the kid was actually playing with our ball with his hand while we run after him. It was infuriating and annoying whenever he dribbles past us with the ball in his hand like he was playing the basketball we do watch in the Tv and not the usual soccer we were used to playing. After fooling around for a while he decided to give us back the ball and ran. We noticed we were no longer interested in using our feet to play the ball again, we were trying to imitate his move and the ones we watch on screen. Myself and Mcskelly decided to go find this punk and learn from him but it was the punk who found us. He came along side a teenage boy who happens to be Tony Evans..."

"The same Tony Evans?" Matt interrupted him

"Yeah. Alongside Dej Kent" Nate added

"Dej Kent of the Mahek Suns?" It was Dalle who asked this time around.

"Yeah" Nate Replied

"So the Mcskelly you were talking about is Tim right your ex teammate" Dalle asked curiously

"Yes, you guessed it right" Nate said

"So why Dej didn't play for Eezee Net?" Dalle asked confusingly.

"He already had his own team by then." Nate answered.

"So Mahek sun was also in existence before you guys even met at all?" Matt asked.

"Well you could say 10 of the 12 team in the NBE season one was already in existence back then" Nate said

"Oh. That's news" Dalle said looking very surprised.

"Eezee Net would not have been in existence if the Mahek Sun had signed Ayoze back then. He went with Dej Kent for the Suns trial but Kent was what the team needed so Ryan had to go. Which led him to trying to build a team that would also guarantee him entry into the competition" Nate continue to narrate.

"Since they had 10 teams already why didn't they just commence the competition back then don't tell me they were waiting for Ayoze Ryans to have his own club first" Matt asked giving a fan girl look to the amusement of Nate and Dalle.