When questioned about what my overall likeability is on the meter he had hesitated but then after being pestered he gave in, saying it was 69 percent. "Ha nice" "Those exact words was the reason I didn't want to tell you. You're so immature"" Oh trust me there's going to be worse people you're going to meet" I chuckled before leaving to get back to class. "Wait what does that mean? Y/N what does that mean!?!" I ignored him as I happily skipped along without a care in the world. "Tra la la~🎵" He can bug me all he wants but I won't budge. He'll just have to wait an episode or two.

★。・:**:・゚★

Yumehara Chiyo. An adorable girl who has a crush on my brother. I wonder why she's so head over heels for him. He's kind of an ass to be honest but she doesn't know that. Maybe it's his hair. It's a pretty shade of pink. Does she think that his introverted attitude is dark and mysterious. If she wants mystery and adventure just go to Kaido. Ha fabricates the strangest fantasies about being a cool and overpowered being that can blow up the Earth fifty times over if he wanted. He could be a writer if he wanted to. (Wink wink nudge nudge)

I feel bad for the girl. The boy doesn't wanna bone a skeletal system or date a muscular system. No tat I think about it they only way how he knows what people 'look' like are by pictures and other peoples thoughts. I wonder what my weird gross body looks like to him. I don't mean that in a self deprecating way, human bodies are disgusting will all their fluids and stuff. But does his powers work the same way on me as it would for human beings? Perhaps I could ask later.

"Hey there!" It seems when I was monologing Chiyo decided to stop by. "Oh uh hi" "So you must be Y/N. I heard Saiki's your brother. Is that true?" Well she's getting to th point quick isn't she? "Yes. I was adopted into his family and he is my brother" Don't tell me she's going to befriend me just so she can get close to him. Don't play with my feelings like that. "Oh that's cool. Anyways I was wondering that since you're new I should help catch you up on what we're learning about" Oh my god she is. "Oh no it's fine. I can just ask Kusuo for help ya know cuz he's my brother and I live with him" I'm NOT going to be used as a tool for her silly crush that barely lasts half the season.

But I WILL try to have her befriend me for me and not who I'm related to. She couldn't possibly be that shallow, right? "But I wouldn't mind hanging out and stuff. I could use some friends. I can't glue myself to Kusuo's side forever and just say that his friends are my friends because I tag along with them." He doesn't even consider them friends in the first place. So cruel. "Like maybe we could to an arcade or something. I'll have you know I'm pretty good at getting tiny ass pirizes that would cost like ten thousand tickets" I chuckled.

Chiyo had seemed to interpret the last part wrongly. 'Are they asking me out on a date? I mean Saiki's great but maybe their siblings is just as nice' Not what I meant at all. I just wanted some friends but thsi isn't so bad but I feel like she'll lose interest pretty quickly. Well Maybe Kusuo will thank me fro keeping her of his back briefly.

★。・:**:・゚★

After two lovers fight they had slept in seperate bedroom for so long but with the help of their darling children their lover's quarrel is over and they're ready to move back into the same bedroom. "Yes! Finally I can have my own room!" I cheered. Since they're moving back into one room I can have a room for myself. This is great the bedrooms even have balconies too. I can turn it into a little Paridiso where I can keep nick nacks and grow plants.

I was ready to help out so I can get to refurbishing my new room. "Let's go let's go let's go!" I grabbed onto the bed and got ready to move it around. "Let's get started!" I can might as well save Kusuo the trouble of going helping. Until Kuniharu exclaimed that he wanted the room to be bigger. Kusuo broke down the wall. Now it was just one big master bedroom.

Well regardless of this outcome I'm still going to get that bedroom because unlike SOMEONE I wanna make friends and they're going to want to come over and see my room and stuff. After hours Kurumi realized that the one bedroom was already bigger than the other and asked Kusuo to fix the house with his powers. Big mistake. As he turns back time on things it also apllies to the things around it so the beds were moved back as well.

Kusuo stopped helping after that and I got to help more which made me feel good. Using the abilities that can alter reality itself in order to help rearrange a room was nice. Why be a god who can kill younin eight different was and cause havoc when I can do this instead. It feels nice but the temporary joy can't stop me from having a villian arc. But let's be honestnthat arc would be short lived because I care about people too much. But only the nice ones.

★。・:**:・゚★

"Hey Kusuo I got a question" He was slightly taken aback. Why would someone who knows everything that's going to happen to him have a question? Why would someone who has all this power to change anything and everything to their liking have a question? What sort of knowledge does he have that he has that they would ask him a question about it? He felt as if he had the upper hand in this situation. "Why dobyou make everything so hard for yourself?"

" . . . What do you mean?" He's convinced that he's trying to make life easy for himself. "I feel like some situations you end up in are a but unnecessary for you to use you powers in and as a result make it kinda worse for yourself and make unnecessary drastic changes. For example the hair thing. It would be so easy for you to dye your hair black yet you did 'mind control' on the world to make people think it's normal. First of all that isn't mind control if you're just straight up changing all of human genetics. Second of all if you can change their dna you could've done it to yourself to change your hair and then convince everyone it wws always black. But hey at least my hair looks more natural innthis world. Onto the next thing with mind control. I get that you're limiters look like hair clips to people but why won't you just wear normal glasses. You don't have to wear these neon green glasses that draw attention. Just wear normal glasses. They'll do, literally, the EXACT same thing. And don't get me started on using mind control after you accidentally healed someone when yiu were five. They're five ajd no one's going to believe that you healed them, especially adults. But hey it's too late now and everyone and everything has conformed to stereotypical anime logic. It'll be too late to change everything now because what if instead you blow up people's brains."

🌎

Saiki needs to reevaluate his life choices. He didn't want to admit it but I was right. Maybe he should thinkn bit more before he acts. But it's ok. We all make mistakes. It's what makes us human.