2.

So, you're telling me that you got this money from playing ddakji?" You raised an questionable eyebrow at him whilst he happily slurped his noddles nodding. "Are you saying truth sangwoo?"

"Yes, darling! And there are more of these games and each time i win I'll get money. Then I'll be able to repay everything in dept and maybe open a new shop for mom, a big one." The happiness which flickered in his eyes was so rare, and you can't ignore it. You watched with amusement as he smiled widely before gesturing for the ramyeon placed on the convience store's table. "Eat it up darling."

You couldn't distinguish if it was some kind of scam or truly there was a game but you ignored it.

••

"Sorry." You bowed quickly jogging off to the next stall. Once you were out of the strangers gaze you hurriedly hid behind the shop, when your gaze landed on an old lady selling the fishes.

She was nearly tired but still tried to sell it off with small smile, it was creepy how you were stalking sangwoo's mother but you can't help to care for her. You really wanted to help her but you can't. What will you say to her.

You silently watched her before a dude in tored clothes and a soju bottle dangling in his left hand as he stumbled before her shop. You got weird vibes from him, a very odd feeling blubbing into your stomach. You watched as he placed his hand on the table hardly in drunk state.

You gasped watching the scene unfold as he held sangwoo's mother's neat hair bun harshly. You looked around to find someone to help her but to your Vail you found no one.

"Hey!" You yelled out standing infront of them with metal rode in one hand. Tightening your grip on it as both of them looked at you astonished. "Leave her alone you asshole." You move forward as the man held his hands in surrender before punching straight in your face. You stumbled backwards as the lady gasped loudly.

"You bitch!"

Standing up straight before them , you wiped the liquid dripping of your nose. When glancing at the blood, you scrunched your wrists before launching for him. You tackled him to the road kicking hardly in his shin as he groaned loudly.

The lady tried to pull him of you, but immediately got pushed off. The man held your scalp and tried to stand up with you whilst you kept shoving off his hands of your hairs. He moved your face towards himself before kicking in your stomach hard.

You grunted falling off little far from him, as he slowly walked towards you but before he could get hold of you, you took running off to somewhere. The man yelled for you and followed you still in his drunk state as you ran holding your stomach.

Glancing back you took notice of the man stopped following you, to your relief. But before you could slow down your pace you were already ahead bumping into someone. You let out a small grunt rubbing your forearm before looking up at the stranger.

The stranger held out his hand to make you stand straight as you took it suspiciously. The light was awfully dim so you couldn't quite make out his face but you know it was a man because of his dressing.

"Are you okay miss?" Was the first thing he asked still holding your arm. You nodded pulling your hand from his grasp and tried to walk off but immediately stumbling ahead. Luck was on your side as he again helped you. "You seem quite tired and bruised. There, you can sit there for a while."

You nodded silently as he took you to the bench making you sit there while he sat opposite. Now in the street light you can make out him. He was devilishly handsome man. He wore office attire and had a mischievous grin on. At first you thought he is some kind of employee but later seeing the suitcase beside him you confirmed he is gonna scam.

"Hello miss, can i know how you got these bruises?" He smiled widely as you stared at him bored.

"It's not your concern mister." You replied boldly as his smile flattered a bit before it again got replaced with mischievous smile.

"Okay, sorry but do you want to play a game with me?"