CHAPTER 16

"[F/N], are you sure you want to join the program?"

You were seated in the staff room with your homeroom teacher who gazed at you with concern while you looked at him with a bright smile.

"I want to experience working as a prison guard. It'll be good on my profile for when I apply for my college."

That was bullshit.

The true reason you were joining this bizarre program that no one ever joined was because it was the juvenile prison that both Jake Kim and Jiho were a part of.

You had a task that you had to achieve while you were there.

It was to make allies with Big Deal and have Jack Kim's interest go onto you instead of Jiho's.

They were important in the future and having them as someone to rely on was helpful for you and your friends.

Plus, he wanted to use Jiho as a card for his revenge against Gun but with how things turn out for Jiho in the end, it was pointless.

"If you're sure...but, do be careful." Your homeroom teacher said while you nodded with a smile.

"I will."

When the day had arrived, you had to meet with one of the prison guards in front of the school who looked at you with pity, wondering how you were going to survive the day but the smile you held on your face told you weren't nervous.

"[F/N]!"

You looked back as you stood by the entrance of the school to see Vasco, Daniel and Zack making their way to you with concern.

"You're joining that prison guard program?" Zack asked and you nodded making him stare at you in disbelief.

"But, it's dangerous and you could get hurt." Daniel tried to get you to back out at the last minute but you shook your head as you smiled in his direction.

"I'm Master Bunny, remember?"

Daniel was still upset that you were going to such a dangerous place but Vasco placed hand on your head and spoke up.

"If she wants to, we have to respect that. But, please take care of yourself. We will be worried." Vasco said as he gazed down at you.

You couldn't help but feel touched by his words and moved forward to wrap your arms around his waist.

"I will."

Vasco's face burned red, his arms flailing about as he was too shy to hug back while Zack and Daniel watched with jealousy.

"I'm the most worried!" Daniel mentioned and you moved back to give him a hug too, the taller boy not hesitating to place his arms around you.

"Me too!" Zack almost fainted as you also hugged him, your frame much smaller than his making you look adorable.

The guard called for you and you moved back to wave at your friends, assuring them you would be fine.

You seated yourself in the back and gazed out the window as the car drove away from the school, wanting to think over your plan before you arrived.

'Let's hope this goes well.'

-------------------------------------------------

Jake Kim was seated outside on the side with a few of his members of Big Deal surrounding him as a form of protection, watching his surroundings with his hand resting on his fist.

"Any new information on Master Bunny?" He asked as he looked over to Brad who shook his head.

"It's hard to gain intel on someone who isn't quite known amongst the four crews." He revealed and Jake nodded, moving his focus on the car that was entering the prison.

POWER || LOOKISM जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें