"What should we do?" Levi's mouth twisted into a smirk.

"I need a shower." Eren chuckled.

"Want some company?" Levi set his phone down on the counter. Eren moved to stand before him.

"Why not?" His green eyes danced with delight as he reached out. He pulled the tight white tee shirt up over Levi's head. The man did nothing to prevent himself from being stripped.

"Mmm., my second favorite sight." Eren teased. Levi put his hands on his hips.

"What's your first?" he demanded. Licking his lips, Eren lowered his gaze. "You're a perv!" Levi cried.

"I'm you're perv?" Eren arched his eyebrows. Levi snickered. He reached down to undo his pants.

"Can't have the perv get to hungry." He undid his pants as Eren sank to a chair. He reached out, Levi smacked his hand away. Levi eased the pants down over his hips. Eren bit his lip watching. Levi turned.

"Hey!" Eren cried until the other bent over before him. "Oh!" Eren's eyes widened as Levi winked at him, he pulled his feet from the pants. Eren was getting hard. He reached out to smack Levi's ass.

"Brat." Levi whispered. He sat down on Eren's lap. Wiggling his ass around Eren clutched at his hips.

"AH, damn." He moaned. Levi caught his hair, yanking his head forward he kissed him. Eren mumbled something into his lips, Levi was too turned on to care. He pulled Eren's hand around him.

Eren didn't need any further encouragement. His hand found the erection. Stroking it Levi mmmed onto Eren's lips. Eren's mouth opened, Levi darted his tongue in. Once he captured the taller teens tongue, he began to grind on his lap. Eren moaned.

Levi was in full charge as he sucked Eren's tongue. He ground on the increasing hard on his boyfriend was experiencing. Then, Eren did something Levi didn't expect. He stood up, dumping Levi onto the table.

"Behave of we will do it right here!" Eren warned.

"What's stopping you?" Levi's dark eyes danced in the light of the kitchen. Eren moaned. He pressed the teen backwards onto the table. Bending over him he kissed his lips. Eren reached down, stroking Levi's hard cock. The ravenette moaned gripping Eren's hair to hold him to him. Eren struggled a bit, but managed to break the hold.

"What the hell, bra..." Levi's voice left him as Eren stripped out of his shirt. With wide eyes, Levi watched Eren back away. He undid his pants.

"BRAT!" Levi cried as Eren bolted for the bathroom. Levi stopped long enough to grab his bag then chased after the other. He came in to find Eren naked leaning back against the sink. Levi leapt to his arms. They kissed.

Eren pulled back. He sucked on Levi's neck. Levi twisted the others nipples getting a moan from him. Rubbing his cock against Eren's, Levi pressed down.

The water in the shower was running. Levi ignored it. He pushed back, Eren stumbled. Levi jumped down. He spun the teen around, Bending him over the sink.

"Levi?" Eren groaned. Levi licked his lips as Eren watched in the mirror. Eren gripped the sink. Levi ducked, sucking the throbbing cock into his mouth, he shoved two fingers into Eren's ass. Eren let out a startled cry that turned into a moan. Working on widening the taller male, Levi stroked his cock while sucking it. Eren moaned clutching the counter.

Eren thrust his hips down, pressing his cock into Levi's throat. When he pulled back he whimpered out a husky moan as Levi inserted another finger. Eren continued this for a few more thrusts.

"Fucking brat, I'm so goddammit hard now." Levi stood up behind him. Their eyes met in the glass surface.

"Please." Eren moaned. Levi lubed up his cock.

"It might hurt, I didn't stretch you much..." He was stopped by Eren shoving his ass back at him.

"Just do it." He begged. Levi pressed his tip to the whole. Eren moaned, half closing his eyes. He let out a muffled pleased moan and yelp as Levi forced his full length inside him.

"Yes!" Eren gasped, pain coating the edges of his voice. Levi held still until his body relaxed. Eren was the first to move. Levi let him set the pace, for now. Eren thrust his hips back into Levi.

"Mmm, you feel so good, but I want more." Levi reached out grabbing a handful of Eren's hair. He yanked back, Exposing Eren's neck. Thrusting in hard, Levi leaned down to suck on Eren's neck. His other hand circled around to stroke the hard cock. Eren gurgled out a gasping groan. Levi pelted his ass harder. Eren was panting. Levi bit into his flesh hearing the teen cry out.

The sound of Eren's knee repeatedly hitting the cabinet door filled the room. The smacking of their bodies was the only thing louder, until Eren's erection got too hard. He panted moaning for Levi to get him off. Levi jerked harder. Eren cried out. Levi was near his breaking point.

"EREN, HONEY, YOU IN..." They hadn't even closed the bathroom door.

"Mom!" Eren cried as their eyes met in the mirror. Levi came as Eren's knees buckled. His own cum spilling out over his lovers hand. Carla Yeager stood in shock for another moment before she burst out laughing. She turned walking out of the view of her son getting fucked by his boyfriend.

"Shower before coming out. I bought pizza." Carla was still giggling.

"Son of a bitch!" Eren swore. Levi snickered.

"Well, that could have ended worse." He pulled out, turning to close the door. Eren blinked at him, then they fell into each other's arms laughing.

Eren dragged them into the shower. He lathered up Levi's hair, scrubbing down to the scalp, he massaged his head. Levi leaned back enjoying the feeling. He turned to rinse of while Eren washed up. As Eren washed his own hair, Levi eyed him.

"So, what's your mom like?" he asked.

"She's cool, most of the time, but uh, she never saw that before!" Eren snorted.

"Obviously, until you met me, you were a virgin running for his life on a daily basis." Levi snorted.

Once out of the shower they wrapped towels around their waists before going into Eren's room to get dressed. They walked out to the kitchen. Levi hiding behind Eren.

"Oh, you may like to be behind my son..." Carla began.

"Mom, no puns!" Eren groaned. Carla laughed.

"Come out here where I can see you. What is your name?" She asked. Levi stepped out.

"Levi, Levi Ackerman." He stated.

"Aren't you gorgeous." Carla commented. "Eren, you have good taste. But..." She eyed him.

"Mom, it's OK. Its not like this happens all the time. It's only the second time we did anything like this." He blushed.

"Oh, that's not what I was going to say!" She chuckled. "I was just wondering how I raised a bottom?" Levi snorted. Carla smirked Eren tried to hide in the pizza box as his mom and boyfriend burst out laughing at him.