A Proposal

Earth and Mix are on their way to Earth's house to visit his parents.

Aah! Crap! I'm so nervous. Mix thought as he's fidgeting on his seat inside the car.

"There's a lot of people visiting the shrine right now, huh?" He said to Earth who is sitting beside him when he saw the swarm of people outside.

"Do you want to get out and walk around?" Earth asked.

"No, your parents are waiting for us so we should go straight there."

"My mom said to take our time."

"But if we walk around, well end up being late. Let's just go! I'm looking forward to visiting your family home anyway!"

Earth didn't say anything anymore.

After driving for a while they finally arrived at Earth's house.

"I'm actually here. So this is P'Earth's family home. It's huuuge!" Mix exclaimed.

Mix pressed the doorbell, but Earth stop him. "You don't have to press that."

"But---"

"It'll be a pain."

"Eh?"

"Yees---? Earth is that you? Oh my, are you Mix?" said the cheerful voice in the intercom causing Mix to jolt.

"Y-Yes! I'm Mix! It's been a long time! I haven't seen you for over ten years, but you remember what I look like?"

"Of course---Your mom sent me pictures of you. You've grown up from a small child into a fine young man. Are you getting along with Earth? You're a calm boy so you two don't fight, right?"

"Yes, my time with him is very enjoyable."

"He never went through a rebellious phase so he was easy to handle. If everything he was just very messy."

"Is that so?"

"I heard that you were also a well-behaved child, Mix. Do you have a favorite food? You see, I---"

"Hurry up and come inside or else it'll never end." Earth cut them off, still waiting for Mix who is still standing near the intercom talking to Earth's mother.

"Excuse me! Happy New Year!" Mix greeted loudly, still feeling nervous.

"I'm home." Earth called out.

"Oh my!" exclaimed an old lady. "Welcome home and welcome, Mix. Papa look, it's Earth." she continue, latching herself to her husband.

"I see, welcome home. It's been five years." Earth's father said.

"It really was. He always call, but it's been a long time since we've seen him in person." Earth's mom second.

So P'Earth takes after his father. Mix thought as he saw the resemblance between the two.

"Please come inside, Mix."

"Excuse my intrusion! Please take this gift."

"Thank you."

"Mama, I'll show them around, so can you prepare the tea?"

"All right. I'll leave it to you, Papa. Thank you." Earth's mom answer, kissing lightly his husband on the cheek.

Mix felt shy in the event that he saw, while Earth just nonchalantly remove his coat, used to the sight.

"Earth, I'll take care of your coat, you too, Gulf." Earth's dad said.

"Ah, oh, thank you very much."

"Then, please follow me."

"T-They seem to get along very well." Mix whisper to Earth, still following his dad.