the finding of the fox?

Start from the beginning

Foxy pov
Wolfo bite me again "WOLFO STOP!!! PLEASE IT HURTS!!!" I was going to bit him again but he bit my sweet spot "!!!! W-wolfo~" he stopped and he ripped my only green hoodie and my gray shirt. I was about to get fucked by a wolf. Wolfo was looking at my body. Then he looked back up to me. I was scared what he was going to say about my scars. He kissed me and I just push him away and he growled. "WERE ONLY FRIENDS!! WERE NOT MATES!! NOW LEAVE!!!" I said that but he throws me on the bed and attacked me "H-HEY I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I was bleeding and I was hitting him to stop. 3 mins later he stopped bitting and I was bleeding. I was breathing fast from the pain. Then I looked at him. "What? Are you going to fucking eat me! Like all you wolves do!" He looked at me and ripped my pants off. I covered myself with my tail. "WTF!!! IM NOT MATING WITH YOU!!"

Wolfo pov
After I heard that I growled and I scared the fox. He tried to get away but he couldn't. I pinned him down and started to undress myself but I put my hoodie on foxy. "W-what the fuck... wolfo... I'm not doing this with you! Ever not even supposed to m-MATE!!" I shoved myself in foxy and I heard him yelped and telling me to pull it out. I didn't listen so I went slow so he can get used to me soon. Foxy was trying to get me off but small sounds come out of he's mouth. "W-wolfo~ p-please take me!!~" those sweet sounds I always wanted to hear from him then I started pick up speed. I felt him clawing me back deep and I was growling deep. "Make me not walk for months!!!~~" and I keep going and I was at the point were I was going to cum but I didn't want it to stop. He was so warm and so good.

Foxy pov
I had to enjoy this or I might be eaten up by a dang wolf!... I still didn't like so I had to fake my mouns to wolfo. He cam in me and I kicked him. "!!! OW!! WHATS WITH YOUR PROBLEM!!!" "WHATS MY PROBLEM!?!? OH! CANT YOU TELL!! YOUR FUCKING RAPED ME!!!" "WELL ITS YOUR FAULT FOR ORDERING PILLS!!" "THEN MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS BITCH!!" I covered my mouth. I looked at wolfo. He just got up, but he's clothes on. "Don't forget who marked you... and your only mine nobody else... and I'll get you back!" Wolfo then left the room. I ran I to my bathroom even though my legs were shaking. I looked in the mirror and saw a mark on my cheek. I went to put on my clothes and cover the mark with a bandage that tom has on he's cheek. I walked out. Everyone looked at me weird and I could hear them whisping about me so I just went back into my room and locked the door.

Matt pov
After we talked about foxy. "Someone has to go say sorry I didn't start this conversation" I layed back. Tord soon got up and then he went to he's room and Tom's room. "Let's just leave it okay... it's not are problem... come on tom" tom was about to get up but edd slaps tom hard "!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR" tom said with anger "WHY CANT YOU JUST PROTECT YOUR LITTLE BROTHER FOR ONCES!!! THIS IS WHY HE FEELS UNWANTED AROUND US!! BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID ASS. HES FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH HES OWN BODY!!! BECAUSE YOU, TORD, MATT, WOLFO AND SIMBA!! KEEPS CALLING HIM FAT AND TELLING HIM TO GO ON A DIET!! YOU MIGHT AS WELL NOT HAVE A FUCKING BROTHER!!" We were shocked that edd yelled and said tords name right. I saw foxy walked out to grab water and goes back into he's room. "And he was fucking raped!! By he's own Best friend!! I heard it!! And you guys did nothing!! I couldn't do anything because that wolf might attack me!!" Wolfo looked at edd. 'oh shit'

Edd pov
"SO IM JUST A "WOLF" NOW!! ITS NOT MY FAULT HE WAS ORDERING PILL FOR HES "MONSTER" TO STAY IN HIM!! HE ASKED FOR IT" everyone back off then I hit wolfo with my mirror. "HE DIDNT ASK FOR IT!! YOU DID IT!! YOU JUST WANTED TO PLEASE YOURSELF!!" Wolfo growled. Tord grabbed wolfo to holded him back. "LET ME GO!! I WANT TO BEAT THIS BITCH UP!!" I rolled my eyes. Then I walked away to foxys room. I opened the open and was foxy drinking one of tords smirnoff and crying. I walked to him. "I thought I was coming back with some lovely people that miss me... but no." I kneed down to foxy level, took the smirnoff out of foxy hand, he hugged me and started to cry. He was like a fox pup. I rubbed hes back and keep hugging him. A few mins later foxy calmed down and he was huccing. I wiped he's tears. He turned into a 4 year old kid. I picked him up and took him into the kitchen to making him something. Wolfo was still pissed. I didn't care. I couldn't believe I actually yelled and broke one of my mirrors.