rdf

Simba pov
I didn't really care about foxy feels but he was my cousin so I didn't care as long he knows I'm the king but wolfo is the leader but I try my best to take wolfo place. I boss foxy around when wolfo isn't home with us. Witch he doesn't know yet that I do that. But foxy well do anything to keep us happy but it doesn't work for me I like to keep people working for me.

Nobody pov
It was getting dark, ever one packed and went home. Once they got home there were polices around there house. They parked behind him. Matt got out and talked to the police officer whats going on then why said "your Neighbors called us bc someone is in your house and it's the criminal that we couldn't catch in 10 years" matt was shock so he let him do there job.

Wolfo pov
I walked out of my car, went to matt to see what's going on and he told me what's going on. "Foxy ex..." I walked to the car, I grab foxy in anger and he drag him to the forest and nobody questioned. "WHAT THE HECK FOXY!! YOU DIDNT TELL US HE WAS IN THE HOUSE!!" I saw foxy tear up but I didn't care I needed answers now. "I-I'm sorry.. i-if I did he w-would..." "HE WOULD WHAT!!" "t-tell someone t-to rape me.." I eyes wide and foxy was crying, then he hugging me saying 'sorry' over and over. I don't like to see my friends in pain. But I picked up foxy and we walked back to the other then matt ran to me "so they told us we have to stay at a hotel just in case he place cameras, weapons and other stuff so let's go to a hotel" I nodded and I realized foxy was asleep and I smile. So we all went I to a hotel and stayed there. Everyone got a room but only one bed, tom and tord got one together, edd and matt got one, simba got the room alone and I was with foxy, which was okay bc I know he likes my tail. We sat on the bed while Foxy was hugging my tail while I was watching TV.

Foxy pov
I was asleep hugging wolfo tail, something was weird about me, I got up, layed on wolfo chest and cuddles him but I still felt weird. Wolfo looked at me and smells me and licks my hair. It was weird but I just let's him do it and falls asleep again. Few hours later wolfo was a sleep and I was up, smiles and falls asleep again*

(I'm so sorry I'm not posting I was really busy with stuff, making videos, school and homework and other random stuff so ye thats all)